I'm A Crazy Republican

1. mortimerjackson profile image60
    mortimerjacksonposted 5 years ago

Hey all, I'm a crazy brain-dead Republican who likes to go on Hubpages so I can chastise people that I don't agree with and mock them for no particular reason. I back up my claims from reliable conservative websites that tell me that Obama is a Martian, and that FDR was a bog monster in disguise as a human.

I'm also jealous of the sexual lifestyle choices of others, and so I like to call these people names and talk about them as if they're not even human. And I like to post on forums and engage in debate with people who I have absolutely no interest in listening to in the first place. My opinion is fact. And if you don't agree, then you're a crazy leftist liberal who wants to see children starve.  I dupe other people into making posts on my forums by making them think I'm actually going to listen to what these people have to say.

I find this to be my ultimate purpose in life. To make tons of friends on Hubpages by bashing people that I think are different than me just because they're "liberals." I don't like to think that life is complicated. It hurts my brain. To me, there's only right-wing, and wrong-wing.

Which one are you?

1. HattieMattieMae profile image70
      HattieMattieMaeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

hmm...well neither, you can't put me in a box, but have to say, good description of some of the people on hubpage forums.  smile