jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

White House Press Secretary says why Mr. Obama is addressing congress

1. profile image0
    Nick Lucasposted 5 years ago

The White House Press Secretary claims that Mr. Obama is addressing the nation and congress regarding his “new” job plan because there are things Mr. Obama can do on his own and will but for some things needs congress.  I’m scared when I hear there are some things he can do on his own and will.  That man left alone is scary. He plays with his twitter account and starts problems by tweeting like a school girl.

1. lady_love158 profile image60
      lady_love158posted 5 years ago in reply to this

ZERO jobs for August!!! The first thing Obama should do to create jobs is to resign! The man is a total incompetent! He should go back to getting people to author books for him, at least he'd create one job! Lol!

1. profile image0
        Nick Lucasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Funny you mention him resigning....I thought it would be fun to put that as a petition as I know I could find 5000 people and then leak it to Fox as I know some that work there and would run with the story so at least it would serve as a nice wake up call to people and help his defeat possibly.....also nice to shove his new idea down his throat....haha

2. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 5 years ago in reply to this

He hasn't stopped with his liberal activism agenda; never will, it looks like.  On his own, he's a force to be reckoned with while he sits in the highest seat in the land.   I call him the great instigator 'cause he likes to pit people against each other.  We can only hope that the common-sense portion of Congress wakes up and ties his hands so-to-speak.  He's done enough damage already.
      Jay Carney is simply a clone of the sly-tongued Robert Gibbs.

1. profile image0

Jay Carney reminds me of eddie haskell.........he is a little arogant man......the problem is congress can only tie his hands so much as he has already done many things through executive order on his own......many of which orders the media has not covered but you can find a scary list on the WH web site......power of the pen and weakness of the mind is a scary thing and he has both...

2. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 5 years ago

according to some the answers are clear

"...The two-and-a-half-year Keynesian experiment of flooding the economy with taxpayer dollars has failed, yet the President and his union allies continue to peddle the myth that the only way to save the economy is to spend more. There's another way to go: freeing America's small businesses from the day-to-day shackles of existing over-regulation, freeing families and entrepreneurs of the threat of higher taxes, and cutting spending to eliminate the constraining fear of America's debt crisis. Zero job growth does not have to be America's reality, but changing course will mean ditching the dream that more government spending will save the day..."

from the Heritage Foundation

and to be fair about the twitter stuff, it is probably some of his staff that post on his twitter account...then again the mindset is similar and learning to think differently is hard when surrounded by the same

1. profile image0

Jewel ....thank you for posting that from the foundation.....very interesting!  As for the twitter thing you are probably right.....it is just comical when I hear about Obama and his Twitter......I may be 30 and a college grad but at times I have the mind of a 15 year old....but the laughter sustains me as a "people" lol

3. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 5 years ago

and here is another perspective on the need for the ruling class, dems or repubs, to continue to rule over middle America

http://www.examiner.com/independent-in- … es-of-jobs

1. profile image0

interesting read....I must admit I normally do not read or click on links people post but I did and found it interesting.......we are being distracted for sure.....

working