Just wow

1. lovemychris profile image79
    lovemychrisposted 5 years ago

The Republicans have blocked all attempts at helping Americans,so they can ruin Obama.
    When Pelosi ran the House, they sent 15 jobs bills up to the Senate, all but 1 of which was filibustered by the GOP traitors.

NOW they are all screaming how Obama has failed to produce jobs! Don't you remember who it was that promised jobs to get elected? The GOP traitors!

Of course, once elected, all they cared about was getting tax cuts for their rich friends.

What a bunch of phonies. If people vote them in, this country is finished with a capital F.

2. Moderndayslave profile image60
    Moderndayslaveposted 5 years ago

Look where Tax cuts for the wealthy ,lobbyist loopholes and de-regulation has gotten us.

1. lovemychris profile image79
      lovemychrisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes! 30+ years of it....

I can remember in the 1970's, when Japan was buying up all the banks. That was a "HUH?" moment.

I use a service to do my taxes....the bank they go through is designated by initials..the MRSB, or something.

I asked my guy what the initials stood for. He said, "I don't know, it's some bank out of China"......

I was like, Wha wha whaaaaaaat? YOU don't KNOW which bank you use to process all that money?