jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Dems To Use Medicare For Political Gain

1. lady_love158 profile image61
    lady_love158posted 5 years ago

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 … pics_obama

Very infornative article. We've seen it already in the debt ceiling debate and in the dems criticusm of the Ryan budget. The tactic is to create the false notion that republicans want to eliminate the safety net for the erderly when the actual truth is something has to be done to make the program sustainable. The crime here is the libs would rather see the program destroyed than do whats right for the country if it means losing an election. Just another reason why libs are evil.

1. Moderndayslave profile image60
      Moderndayslaveposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Just scanning to see how much crap I would have to read through in your link  and I saw this :The basic outline of the Ryan plan is as follows. Future, not current, retirees will get a list of guaranteed coverage options for Medicare provided by private-sector insurance companies. They will also get some level of federal support for the premiums they must pay into the plan they choose.
      As soon as I see private sector INSURANCE   all bets are off ,What is this a guaranteed funnel of customers to insurance companies?  In privatization there is the profit motive,in government run there is waste and fraud. Enough of people profiting off our tax money .Fraud and waste can be cleaned up,profit (Greed) is a sickness and there's no cure

2. knolyourself profile image59
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

So what? The wall street urnal is owned by

3. TMMason profile image75
    TMMasonposted 5 years ago

They need it to stay failing so they have an emergency to use and create an even bigger more Govt controlled system in the name of fixing it.

I think eventually we will see them try to place all those programs under the health-care bill and sieze even more and more control.

4. knolyourself profile image59

Mean give it alllllll to the corporations

5. knolyourself profile image59

Law mandated for corporate profits is what some people call the definition of fascism.