jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (28 posts)

Obama: Union Tool

1. profile image0
    Nick Lucasposted 5 years ago

Obama has been meeting behind closed doors with Union leaders over the past few days.....he is obviously a tool for them and needs to be put back in the tool box.

1. lady_love158 profile image62
      lady_love158posted 5 years ago in reply to this
      1. profile image0
        Nick Lucasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i cant wait for his new old speech tonight haha...im thinking though he may help people by paying them next year to vote for him because that is the only way he could get enough votes

2. profile image0

good links....i used a similiar one from beck on a recent hub about the same union calling for chaos and the connection to obama...thank you!

2. Ralph Deeds profile image71
      Ralph Deedsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You mean like Cheney met behind closed doors with executives from EXXON, Eron and Big Coal CEOs to help out on energy policy?

3. GNelson profile image84
      GNelsonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow, you have not been paying attention.  Unions are in decline as is the American worker.

2. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 5 years ago

He's indebted to unions.

BTW, are you an avid saltwater angler?

1. profile image0

its been awhile but I love anything in the ocean including fishing...i grew up on the beach and live on it now

3. lady_love158 profile image62
    lady_love158posted 5 years ago

And look who will be noshing on fatening snacks with Moochelle Obama while the empty suit in chief gives his rehashed jobs speech? Trumka president of the AFL-CIO among others. Can you say slush fund?

http://content.usatoday.com/communities … s-speech/1

1. profile image0

OMG! I cant believe that....what the hell is this.....he is having union leaders as guest there..........first he is not going to give any details and then this...what a piece of *****

It gets worse! These striking longshoreman thugs are part of the AFL-CIO brotherhood!
        http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nationn … gview.html

1. profile image0

I have seen a lot of corruption in my time but this takes the cake haha........if he gets reelected than well were screwed .......if he does it will because they have rigged it using his corrupt groups no doubt......we need the old school mafia who use to control things like this haha.....

Moochelle will be wearing these brass knuckle earings for the occasion!
            http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41m-O3tQUnL._SY150_.jpg

1. profile image0

lol nice.......hahaha....I still cant believe he is having guest....this is not the state of the union...he is adressing congress...it should be an important detailed message not an event......you know for sure he will just say the same old thing and give a pep talk.......I cant wait to see what Grag Gutfeld from the show Red Eye and now the Five on fox says about all of this he never holds back...hilarious always

Maybe he'll draw a pic of Obama as a unicorn? Lol

1. profile image0

LOL probably .....I loved it when the Obama admin came out with the bit on cigs saying you inhale 8000 chemicals every time and he said now I feel like Im getting my money's worth haha

1. profile image0

or the best Greg moment lately was after the hurricane they showed a video on the five of these teenage boys running in nothing but shorts behind the guy on camera and one pulled his pants down and greg said, "how did they get out of my apartment I locked the door before I left."

4. lovemychris profile image79
    lovemychrisposted 5 years ago

Thank god for unions, or it'd be Dickens all over again.."Please sir, I want some more."....
    "MORE?  MORE?"
    "THE MORE GOES TO ME"

Unions have been a blessing to America, and that is why the Money Bags want to take them away.

Unions guarantee a standard which a money-grub can't break.
    Which a money-grub would break in a second.

Unions mean a days work for a days pay, not a years work for a days pay!

5. lovemychris profile image79

How bout the time when W was flying over Louisiana with the gvr there, and he had set up front-end loaders for publicity shots, and then they just lay there dormant?

Man, what a huckster that guy was!

made a good cheerleader in college, I hear, but just cause you have a big stupid mouth doesn't make you a good president. Heck, he was a lousy president....

But he could do this: "We're gonna get em! We're gonna get em! Dead or Alive...yessssirreeeee"

Wow--those were the Bad old days.

The man had character and principles, qualities that seem to be missing in this president. No matter how you want to measure it, we were better off under Bush than we are under Obama, that's just an inescapable fact.

1. lovemychris profile image79
        lovemychrisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, CharACTOR. Just like Ronnie Ray-Guns.

Look out for Bonzo....little did he know Bonzo would be president in 2000!!!

Bonzo Bush!!!

1. profile image0

Bush was a great President

6. lovemychris profile image79

Yeah, if you like dumb chimps.

Oooh oooh oooh oooooh

eeeeh eeeeh eeeeh eeeeeh

1. Ralph Deeds profile image71
      Ralph Deedsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Reagan was president of the Scree Actors Guild if memory serves. After being elected President with the support of the air traffic controller's union PATCO and promising them a good deal in negotiations if they supported him he didn't come through with reasonable response to their demands, and he fired them immediately when they struck (illegally).

7. lovemychris profile image79

awww shucks...no one likes demeaning and belittling presidents anymore?

Waaaaaaa. Nobody wants to play with me.

Binky and Thumb, the breakfast of Republicans!

8. Paul Wingert profile image81
    Paul Wingertposted 5 years ago

Unions served their purpose and now are more of a problem than a solution and need to be done away with. For companies to mee the demand for cheaper goods, they shipped US jobs over seas. Why should they pay a union employee $20 when they can get that same thing done in China for a flat average of $5 an hour without dealing with OSHA, SS, L&I, benefits, etc.

1. GNelson profile image84
      GNelsonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are right, we can't compete with a country that works children 10-12 hours a day, pollutes the air and water, and risks employee's lives because it is cheaper than than maintaining a safe work environment.

working