jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (15 posts)

I Don't Care! ~ Politics

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

"I am fed up. Enough is enough. Stop plastering this god damn website with this shit."

Comments? smile

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Politics is about control of society and nothing more. The problem with it though is that there are simply too many people who are not in politics, but vote for politicians, truly want to control other people and force them to conform. lol

If you're having serious issues with the postings of politics and religion, as you have posted two separate thread on each topic, then I would suggest a little more restraint on your part and not pay attention to them. lol

3. EpowerGuy profile image61
    EpowerGuyposted 5 years ago

Couldn't agree more. This site should be about ways that the movement toward new models of business and creativity move to the top of the heap. That's what I expected. Why we always have to shovel all this crap out of the way to get there is indeed a very moving issue.

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

We shall discuss this subject. smile

4. EpowerGuy profile image61

Wait. I wasn't agreeing with Cagsil. It just looks that way. I was responding to the query.

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Correct, you were not addressing or agreeing with my post. Your post was to the OP, simply because you didn't reply to my post. tongue smile

5. paradigmsearch profile image89

And so we must proceed from here, but how to do so?

6. Reality Bytes profile image92
    Reality Bytesposted 5 years ago

Sometimes I am not in the mood for discussing politics.  My remedy is to load a good ol videogame on the pc and go at it.  lol

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey Reality, that works after about 30 minutes in the forums....work out the aggression. lol

1. Reality Bytes profile image92
        Reality Bytesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have destroyed several cities since my last post.  lol

7. EpowerGuy profile image61

A Mario Bros., Japanese version which was originally developed to reinforce their moral values, or a First Person Shooter game that Americans capitalized on to push their pleasure with weapons, militarism and the destruction of all that someone thinks is evil? Oh ... sorry ... politics in videogames? Never!!

8. paradigmsearch profile image89

And who does not give a damn because...?

9. Moderndayslave profile image59
    Moderndayslaveposted 5 years ago

These forums are a video game, Go after the person on their "High Horse". There are more than enough of them.

10. paradigmsearch profile image89

A worthy thread. smile

11. Haunty profile image84
    Hauntyposted 5 years ago

I'm not even an American, so you can imagine...

working