jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Is A.G Eric Holder yet another corrupt extension of the Obama regime?

1. 0
    Nick Lucasposted 5 years ago

As I wrote a piece on him today, I found that he dropped charges against the new black panthers for voter intimidation stating, “When you compare what people endured in the South in the ’60s to try to get the right to vote for African Americans, to compare what people subjected to that with what happened in Philadelphia… I think does a great disservice to people who put their lives on the line for my people."

Between his time with the DoJ under Clinton and while he backed Obama he worked for Covington and Burling, a prestigious D.C based law firm, and defended 17 terrorists and also defended Chiquita who plead guilty to charges of illegally conducting business with the “Autodefensas Unidas de Colombia” or AUC which was designated as an international terrorist organization by the State Department in 2001. Chiquita admitted negotiating with and forking over $1.7 million in protection racket money to the guerillas beginning in 1997. AUC terrorists slaughtered thousands of civilians to gain control of Colombia’s banana fields.  Liberal Groups claimed he used his connections with the DoJ to accomplish this…none of the people who plead guilty ever went to jail and were not punished in any way…the list of similar actions goes on and on.  However, he obviously refuses to handle issues that are against the Law and prosecutes other issues that are just targets of Obama like the free market.

2. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

The Obama regime? No.

He's just another corrupt official. lol

1. 0
      Nick Lucasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

well thank you for weighing in....at least we agree he is corrupt!

1. Cagsil profile image82
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Approximately 90% or more of officials are corrupted.

Those who support the "status quo" are really corrupted.

And, those who do nothing about those who support the "status quo" are also corrupted.

So, almost all politicians holding official office higher than state level are corrupted. lol

3. lady_love158 profile image59
    lady_love158posted 5 years ago

No doubt! He's corrupt, a racist, a liar, and a criminal. He lued under oath about the fast and furious gun running program, he applies the law based on race and that is HIS POLICY. This guy should be in jail!

1. 0
      Nick Lucasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

nicely said....my thoughts exactly!!!! as I proposed in my piece he is an enemy of the state masked by the corrupt obama admin...haha