jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (14 posts)

Heads Should Roll Over This One

1. uncorrectedvision profile image59
    uncorrectedvisionposted 5 years ago

A Change We Can Believe In/The Most Transparent  Administration in History

It is shaping up to be another transparently corrupt administration and a failure that is likely to sink Obama's re-election hopes.

http://johnkingusa.blogs.cnn.com/2011/0 … /id/411273

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/Pe … 20803.html

http://thehill.com/blogs/hillicon-valle … ghtsquared

1. Evan G Rogers profile image79
      Evan G Rogersposted 5 years ago in reply to this

There's only one politician I know isn't corrupt... But everyone calls him unelectable and claims that he wants to kill widowed grandmothers.

1. bgamall profile image83
        bgamallposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You read this right Evan?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

You think the Republicans who carried out virtually the same plan as the declassified Northwoods project are fit to rule the USA? No way, Evan. Read about the almost false flag except for the bravery of Kennedy to stop it.

1. Evan G Rogers profile image79
          Evan G Rogersposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't know who's posts you've been reading, but I'm not a Republican.

I'm a libertarian -- a hardcore one.

And no where was Ron Paul mentioned in that scandal.

Nice try, though.

2. PrettyPanther profile image84
    PrettyPantherposted 5 years ago

Finally, the opposition has a REAL issue to criticize him for.  They must be peeing their pants with glee!  It's a lot of work manufacturing outrage over imaginary scandals like birthergate.

1. kerryg profile image88
      kerrygposted 5 years ago in reply to this

LOL, seriously! And now that they've discovered it, of course they'll be claiming next that we libs are "turning a blind eye," totally ignoring the fact that the far left has been protesting his lack of transparency for years now. roll

2. uncorrectedvision profile image59
      uncorrectedvisionposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The mental gymnastics necessary to turn a few silly people, all knotted up over the birth certificate kerfuffle, into the OPPOSITION must be equally exhausting.
      There are clouds on the horizon and the storm will sweep away people in the Obama administration.  Van Jones was indeed an actual communist, gone. Anita Dunn's crazy brain telling her that Mao and Mother Theresa were equally admirable, gone.

Timothy Geitner, Eric Holder, David Chu should all be gone.  Geitner for linking our economic fate even more closely with that of the Eurozone, and just for being an incompetent proven by his tax evasion.

Eric Holder for the New Black Panther Party racism and Fast and Furious- a program that has the blood of the innocent all over it.

David Chu for Solyndra.

Lightsquared is not fully formed yet, but that one is even dirtier.

1. habee profile image91
        habeeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I find Lightsquared more troubling than Solyndra.

Both are disturbing for different reasons.  One is channeling hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars, our dollars, as a reward for campaign work.  The other is strong arming a man with a good reputation into lieing to benefit a supporter as a reward for campaign work.

The difference is the strong arming - a common union, Chicago, Democrat, community organizer tactic.

It takes on greater proportion when it is done by the White House.

2. PrettyPanther profile image84
        PrettyPantherposted 5 years ago in reply to this

"a few silly people"  Silly?  Yes.  A few?  Hardly.

The rest of your post is vastly overstated, but I agree that quite a few people in the Obama administration will be gone.

Over stated? How? Besides, didn't the certificate flap aid Obama?  His academic accomplishments are still a mystery - we know about Clinton, Gore, Kerry, even about Hillary, but we don't know about Barry.  A politician unwilling to talk about his accomplishments or his past doesn't make you curious?

1. TMMason profile image65
            TMMasonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That is because he would be known for the Marxist Anti-American racist he is if they released his writings from his University days.

3. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 5 years ago

Jon Stewart cracks me up! I love his reference to FOX here:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ … andal.html

4. profile image60
    Arcjahadposted 5 years ago

Look face the facts people every politician is corrupt period some more than others but all corrupt but I think Obama will win again because the Right is falling for that same old trap of picking a challenger that has personality but to the rest of the country they will seem to extreme just watch and see if Rick Perry or Romney is there pick they will lose again and see you in 2016

working