jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

CBC Would March On The White House If Obama Wasn't President

1. lady_love158 profile image60
    lady_love158posted 5 years ago

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- … hite-house

No one has been hurt more by Obama's economy than minorities and they can't even publically show their displeasure, but they likely will show it in the voting booth come 2012. It's night time in America, time for Obama to retire!

1. profile image0
      Nick Lucasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

if it was a fare elction he would lose....but....well I give him a 75 -90% chance of gaining another term.......

1. lady_love158 profile image60
        lady_love158posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Even dems want him to step aside rather than run and lose and kill libs chance of continuing to shove their agenda down our throats. Hillary is waiting in the wings but Obama has to step aside.

1. profile image0
          Nick Lucasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I hope you are right but I have a feeling........I would even bet good money on it......anyone want to take the action lol for charity of course

2. maven101 profile image78
    maven101posted 5 years ago

The first sign that Hillary is going to challenge will be when she resigns as Sec State, which has to happen before the end of the year ...Husband Bill is throwing around hints that she would make a great prez...

Personally, with Hillary, I believe we will just get more of the same: A rose colored progressive liberalism...One big happy Village...guarded by a benevolent aristocracy that graduated from Alinsky's School of Radicalism ...

working