jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Put the blame where it belongs, Stop demonizing our troops, they are u

1. bonnebartron profile image76
    bonnebartronposted 5 years ago

The Government is who we should be blaming, and ourselves for allowing the corruption... But our Soldiers, Airmen, Sailors and Marines do NOT deserve your slander. In fact, we should be apologizing to them. We need to take responsibility for our own actions, or in our case, INACTIONS! United we do stand, apart we are slaves to the dollar!

1. Ralph Deeds profile image70
      Ralph Deedsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree, but I haven't heard anyone slandering our troops.

2. Shinkicker profile image90
      Shinkickerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

What issue are you reacting to bonnebartron?

3. psycheskinner profile image84
      psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Um, who are you talking to. I see troops treated pretty respectfully.

2. andrewwilliams63 profile image58
    andrewwilliams63posted 5 years ago

I agree it's not the troops who deserve the slander, but the government who send them to unjust wars.

3. Evan G Rogers profile image83
    Evan G Rogersposted 5 years ago

Ron Paul receives the most money from active duty and veteran military members.

4. bonnebartron profile image76
    bonnebartronposted 5 years ago

The active duty Troops are treated well by most of our population, but Look around you, most of the homeless in this country are Veterans. It's sad, it's wrong and none of us can say we support our troops if we just let them sit by the side of the road after they have sacrificed EVERYTHING! I found a fantastic non-profit, I can almost guarantee, people will like it, but not one of us will do anything. I'd love to be proven wrong... but It's easy to talk, much less easy to do. IF you wanna see something you can ACTUALLY DO to help/support the troops, check this out. http://www.newdirectionsinc.org/