George W. Bush - Disgraces in Canada

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (55 posts)
  1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image81
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 12 years ago

So the murder monger corporate pig that used the United States Constitution as toilet paper and was complicit in the false flag murder of at least 3000 Americans as a prelude to wars of profit for corporations such as Monsanto, DyneCorp, Halliburton, and others. . . .had to cancel a speaking engagement in Canada because students were protesting, staff was quitting, and folks were pushing for the arrest on international war crimes of a United States President.

I think Canada is looking better all of the time!

Here's the fun and rather righteous story - American mass media, the propaganda wing of the banks and the corporations - doesn't seem to be airing it anywhere, does that surprise anyone?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/09/17 … U.facebook

1. BillWest165 profile image57
      BillWest165posted 12 years agoin reply to this

So move to Canada.

1. recommend1 profile image60
        recommend1posted 12 years agoin reply to this

The Democratic process that we'all are so fond of airing means that WT Shaw does not move to Canada - he works to correct the huge mistake made by the American people which would include putting the Bush gang on trial, or sending them to the Hague where it can be done properly.

1. earnestshub profile image81
          earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

along with Australia's John Howard and England's Tony Blair.

I am not aware of Howards role in it - but Blair should be put in the dock for sure !

John Howard was an early convert to the bulldust about WMDs and threw Australia in to the war with such vigour that George W Bush called him "the man of steel"
              Anyone who has seen his political history would call him "the man without morals"

Australian soldiers are still in both American wars.

I followed the whole farce through the UN and stayed with it all the way on the better news channels deutsche welle news, British Broadcasting, the Australian ABC.

Australia always supports America in wars, but many Australians could not understand why America would destroy Baghdad to kill one man, a man they previously supported and kept in power as an ally, when the culprits all came from Saudi Arabia. Then it became obvious it was about making money and creating income for his mates.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image81
                Wesman Todd Shawposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Holy $hit!  Bush compared the guy to Stalin!

2. Hollie Thomas profile image60
              Hollie Thomasposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Meanwhile, Blair is allowed to float around the Middle East under the guise of 'special envoy'. Sickening and sad that this war criminal remains in this position.

Yep!  I wouldn't mind if they were all sent to Afghanistan for trial :-\

Exactly!!!

It's easier, of course, for someone with not much in their noggin to say, "so move to Canada" than to care about the place that he lives enough to hope to see it change for the better.

3. lovemychris profile image77
          lovemychrisposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes, we have already shown that we have no intention of pursuing justice on our own.

It must be done Internationally. Although even that is fraught with corruption. There are people who say that even the Nazi trials were really mostly for show. They got a few mid-levels, while the real criminals were helped to escape...

coming here and S America to become the New Reich.... Zionists!! IMO

Shame that we will never get that bunch for ourselves...shows how infiltrated we are.

I'm told that the Central Intelligence Agency was created with the help of former Nazi criminals.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60

This would not surprise me at all, sadly.

2. lovemychris profile image77
    2. Repairguy47 profile image61
      Repairguy47posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Canada? Isn't that a suburb somewhere?

Well, actually yes, and your point is?

1. Repairguy47 profile image61

My point is who cares what happens in Canada? I mean except Canadians.

Perhaps you don't care about what happens in Canada, but there's no excuse for ignoring what happens in your own country. Think about it, after all you are a patriot arn't you?

What happened in my country? Do you want me to look into George W Bush having masterminded the attack on the World Trade center? That he started wars so Haliburtan could add a few more billions to their existing billions? If Canadians believe that kind of stupidity then good for them, don't expect me to believe because I read it on hubpages.

Newsflash, outside of hubpages, there's a whole world of information. You don't even have to turn the TV on (believe it or not , there's a mine of information that doesn't include FOX news). Try the library, some online courses. Wow, the possibilities are endless!  I actually never mentioned George Bush, you did, perhaps enlightenment is nearer than you realize.

Do you actually read the threads you reply to?

Yes, some would say I'm wasting my breath. But I was actually replying to you. If, for some reason you feel this is problematic than I'm sorry. You mentioned Bush and you mentioned Hubpages when referring to reading matter. If you cannot think of anything to say, if some of what I've said has resonated with you, than that's ok. Go away and think about it before replying. No pressure. smile

2. recommend1 profile image60

There are now several countries who have formally applied for Bush to be put on trial, technically this means that if he travels to parts of Europe he is liable to arrest.   There are many other parts of the world where his appearance would result in massive public demonstrations. 

Everyone is aware that inside America there is a vicious political divide, even the British right wing Government call the divisive christian right side of American politics 'toxic'.  The toxic right and Bush have totally destroyed what was left of American goodwill around the world and now, instead of a balance of friends and enemies you are universally disliked and actually hated in many places.  As you have already lost the economic war and will have to face a long struggle to get balanced out at some world status below Japan and Europe and Asia it would be in your interests to grow up a bit in world terms.

We're hated, that's a damn shame, here's an idea. Don't come here.

1. Randy Godwin profile image60
                    Randy Godwinposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You don't speak for everyone here in the US, RIP-AIRMAN!  No matter how much you would like to.  But if you don't like this fact you can go to some other weird country to live!  Perhaps Texas, Florida, or some other backwards religious cult driven area would be more to your liking lol

Recommend has a standing invitation from me to come to the US any time he pleases.  So there, Nyah!  lol

2. recommend1 profile image60

I am only trying to help you guys.  I have no wish to come to the US unless it is to visit friends.   Pointing out what the rest of the world thinks about you as a Nation is because you (mostly) seem incapable of realising that there is another view out there - and you should take notice of it.  The long term likelihood of ignoring world opinion, trampling on other countries, bullying trade rules to your benefit, etc., is that one day people will come and visit you - in planes and tanks.  It is in everyone's interests that you put your house (nation) in order.

2. livelonger profile image86
                  livelongerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Bush has been gone for 3 years, so those hating the US right now have probably always hated it; Bush was just a convenient scapegoat.

But as an Englishman, I'm sure you're pretty glad that the heat's off you. During the decolonization period of the 60s and 70s, most of the globe loathed you. Probably a fair bit still do, so I'm sure hatred of America is a welcome distraction. big_smile

Well no actually.  The colonies were being returned to their rightful owners in as orderly manner as possible and in most places the goodwill was clear and continues to this day as the Commonwealth.

The places that the US has 'touched' are not of the same kind, I do not see you loved, liked, ore even tolerated in Vietnam, Laos or Cambodia. I cannot see any of your middle east atrocities yielding up any country or peoples that will not hate you - and even your so-called friends (or colonies) have pretty much fallen away as you have ignored and abandoned them, such as the Phillipines.

Instead of making smart-ass comments and trying to turn things back on people - why don't you think on how to turn your failing economy, education system, country and political system around ?

I hear that it's a great big beautiful place way North of Texas?

2. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

Sorry.....I have to...

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

:-D
      http://s4.hubimg.com/u/5537975_f248.jpg

3. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 12 years ago

The O.P. here is so interesting . But what I find most interesting is the dissent among Americans. The answer is so  so simple , why dont all of you go live in Canada or for that matter the Hague. And when they come for you , dont call me collect for airfare home!

1. lovemychris profile image77

That's funny coming from a group who HATE the president!! HATE the gvt!!! Hate Hate Hate Liberals and other Americans who inhabit this country with you.

You know, if you hate Obama so much....you could leave. smile

2. Hollie Thomas profile image60

Why don't you go live in Canada, you might learn something.

4. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 12 years ago

Georgia is fine. smile It has both habee and Randy to keep Lil ole Georgia on keel.

1. Randy Godwin profile image60

Thanks Earnest!  Still, we do have our share of a**holes here too!  I've even been called one myself on odd occasions!  Can you believe that?  lol

lol No big surprise you would have a few disagreements with some in your State.

I'm lucky to be living in Melbourne, it's still pretty much fundy free. smile

Really?????  WOW!

I always sort of thought that Australia was. . . .a lot like Texas.  When I go to rodeos, half the bull riders are Australian.  Maybe where you're at is like Austin, Texas then.

I have been to Austin, but I don't know any part of our culture that is like anywhere in America.

I live in a city of 4 million, with very little in the way of fundamentalists, and apart from a few (known) pockets, Australia has great education, even the politics are semi human! smile

By that I take it that you don't have a death penalty!!!

2. Randy Godwin profile image60

"Fundie free"?  I cannot imagine such a paradise, Earnest!  smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)