Reid- We'll Get To Obama's Jobs Bill.... Later

1. lady_love158 profile image62
    lady_love158posted 5 years ago … rity-reid/

While Obama runs around the country pushing his tax, er... I mean "jobs" bill pleading with congress to pass this bill right away, the democrats in the senate are plotting... their vacation! That's right and when they get back they're going to take up a bill proclaiming China a "currency manipulator". Apparently that's more important than "jobs". Btw, isn't the US a currency manipulator? Haven't we been printing hundreds of billions of dollars reducing the value of dollars by those holding dollars?

2. Ms Dee profile image88
    Ms Deeposted 5 years ago

Gosh! I can't help but wonder if it is just better for the Dems in the Senate to just stay on vacation ... until they're replaced. hmm

3. Mighty Mom profile image91
    Mighty Momposted 5 years ago

That is quite a creative interpretation of this article.
    Harry Reid is actually a big proponent of Obama's job bill.
    However, there is no point in voting on it until the GOP gets its budget office report (even though they apparently find some ideas appealing).

Meanwhile, what should we make of this?
    "The office of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, Kentucky Republican, declined to comment on the schedule."

I assume this reticence to comment on the delay means that Mr. McConnell thinks that US jobs are the #1 priority and agrees the Obama bill should be voted on and passed immediately.
    Funny how the GOP allowed 2 years of the Obama term to slip by without any mention of jobs and now they are trying to claim this issue.
    Like we can't see right through them. roll