jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (15 posts)

Bachmann just can't help herself- chapter VII

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 5 years ago

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2011/09/2 … s-in-cuba/

The double-down will occur later in the week.  The rats are rapidly leaving this sinking ship.  Only the true morons are holding out.

1. lady_love158 profile image60
      lady_love158posted 5 years ago in reply to this

The "morons" are those on the left that thin Cuba wants to be our friend. There is plenty of evidence to support the notion of Hezbollah crossing the border from Mexico.

http://frontpagemag.com/2011/07/13/hezb … in-mexico/

It's not foolish to think that their journey would include a stop at Cuba or Venezuela either. Venezuela and Cuba are big supporters of Iran who is known to provide arms to Hezbollah.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/2 … 74150.html

People like Bachmann are smart and aware of the potential threat these small nations pose but morons on the left think they aren't a problem simply because they are small. It only took a few guys to kill 3000 Americans and reap havoc on our economy while thrusting us into costly wars.

http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign- … zuela-cuba

Keep thinking these countries aren't a problem and reveal yourself to be the moron.

Ron Montgomeryposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you.  I just spit coffee all over my monitor.  Best laugh I've had in a long time.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image62
          Hollie Thomasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Bet I laughed more than you. Hysterical lol :LOL:

No, it is not possible to laugh harder than I just did.

Bless her, I don't believe she's a paid poster anymore. She has clearly been sent here by Jesus Christ Almighty to make us giggle, when we least expect it.

1. Paul Wingert profile image78
                Paul Wingertposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's been a while sine I had Pepsi shoot out of my nose. I should of known better to drink anything while reading anything Bachmann related. Does Lady Love158 have anymore standup material?

Oh, I'm sure she'll grace us with that unique brand of humor later.

2. DIY Backlinks profile image59
    DIY Backlinksposted 5 years ago

Interesting, not really heard anything about it but it makes sense that they could be in South America somewhere doing something bad. I say we hold off invading until we have creditable proof though smile

It is absolutely crucial that we invade a member of the hexagon of evil ASAP.  We'll start with Venezuela because they have oil errrrrr... I mean WMD.

1. DIY Backlinks profile image59
        DIY Backlinksposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well if they have WMD then lets sent some units in tomorrow. I take it we can trust the Government to know for sure?

2. Hollie Thomas profile image62

Yeah, that Venezuela and Cuba, they are a consistent and very real threat to the west. They want to pervade our freedoms with their evil communist beliefs. They're tyrants and dictators, this is not about oil, it's about right and wrong, which is why we have decided to obliterate them from the earth, so we can, in a very christian way, help their poor citizens.

Plus the Cubans have healthcare, which is evil.

1. Paul Wingert profile image78
            Paul Wingertposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'll have whatever Hollie has been drinking. Make mine a double!

Sadly, I haven't had a drink. I know this is even more worrying lol

working