jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

IranJustice or Injustice?

1. SpanStar profile image59
    SpanStarposted 5 years ago

http://www.news.com.au/iran-virgin-pris … 5752873650

This website states that it's illegal to execute a Virgin so military personnel for the woman to marry them the day before their execution, then have sex with them and execute them the next day?  I'm finding it hard to see where this act itself isn't crimmal.

1. Quilligrapher profile image90
      Quilligrapherposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hello SpanStar,
      Sometimes you can identify garbage just by its smell and a garbage web site the same way.

The only believable commentary comes in the last two paragraphs:
      “ According to the Islamic Law, female virgin marriage is only possible with the consent of parents or guardians as well as the virgin females," the embassy said. "It is obvious that releasing such blatant lies is only with the aim of hostility and animosity with Islam and the Islamic Republic of Iran."

On the other hand, do officially sanctioned atrocities occur in prisons? Look at Abu Ghraib in Iraq.
      http://www.time.com/time/nation/article … 72,00.html

1. Hollie Thomas profile image59
        Hollie Thomasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are very polite Quil, I hope someday I will have acquired your patience. You refer to it as garbage, I say  it's BS, biased, insulting to those who bother to try to find, not only an element of truth, but something which is substantiated. smile

1. Quilligrapher profile image90
          Quilligrapherposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, Hollie, for your compliment. Patience has little to do with my word selection. The use of over-charged words only diverts your readers' attention away from your points.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image59
            Hollie Thomasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I know, but that's why you are always able to get you points over so well. smile

2. SpanStar profile image59
    SpanStarposted 5 years ago

In today's society it's rather hard to find out just what the truth really is any more.

working