jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

Why has Obama given more than 1000 waivers from Obamacare?

1. BillWest165 profile image60
    BillWest165posted 5 years ago

Answer. Because it's too expensive for these companies and they would have to cancel coverage for millions of there employees. That's not good before an election.

1. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 5 years ago in reply to this

What? sad

2. KFlippin profile image60
      KFlippinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think there is major concern that many small business employers will opt out of providing health care coverage to their employees now, that they consider it more cost effective to pay the $3K fine.  If that is correct, it is a quite telling action on the abominable financial burden of the future from implementation of ObamaCare.

I do hope it is not good before an election, but oddly enough it is rarely mentioned on the old mainstream network news channels, hardly mentioned at all.

1. Repairguy47 profile image61
        Repairguy47posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Kind of like that awful Guantanamo place, that place had to go. It was constantly in the news then all of a sudden poof...whats Guantanamo?

1. KFlippin profile image60

Yeah, don't report what is not complimentary to the POTUS's stated policies or views when he was in campaign mode.....

When is he not in campaign mode?

1. KFlippin profile image60

So very true, he is always in campaign mode, unlike any President in my adult memory....

Which would explain his total ineffectiveness as a leader.

working