Because anyone who believes the US Governments 911 story is a fool. .

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (42 posts)
  1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image81
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 12 years ago

I most humbly submit for you the following foolishness.

Ignorance is strength.  Truth are lies, and lies are true - and of course - "dem Islamers are gunna git us!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs_quLjU … h_response

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60
      Hollie Thomasposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Excellent. Wanted to laugh most of the time, but kept remembering what the lying, devious, disgusting, toads did.

2. Mark Ewbie profile image81
      Mark Ewbieposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yep, where's that Google +1 button?  Enjoyed it, sharp, witty and subversive.

Wesman Todd Shawposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Mark!  I thought of you when I saw those Osama cut outs moving around everywhere or disappearing!

3. silver lining 5 profile image59
      silver lining 5posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Todd you are a gem.  I enjoy your dry humor so much.  I also humbly contribute to the many who love your writing.  I guess we all need a little humor in the face of the social mess we are swimming in, I just hope there are not to many more of us whose voice is drowned out by those who say our protests are merely "howling at the moon."  Keep on writing your witty, unique and powerful articles
      Silver

Thank you VERY much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

I love it. lol lol

3. profile image0
    RookerySpoonerposted 12 years ago

I got half way through, and gave up, as I couldn't work out what it was trying to say.

1. Lisa HW profile image62
      Lisa HWposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I got a little ways into it, but I lost interest.  I don't know..   The subject (at least when approached that way) is old now - and not funny either.  BUT, to each his own...    hmm  Maybe it's yet another "generation thing".

I think it's just a challenge to the Governments response and cover ups. The humor, although I admit in some ways distasteful, is suggesting that people who question should accept their version of events and lack of transparency.

1. Cagsil profile image70
          Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Actually Hollie, it's not suggesting that at all. It's trying to wake up people to the fact that the government uses many ways to deceive the public.

Example: Ignorance Is Strength?

Ignorance is never a strength and can only be a weakness, because by definition it means "lacking" something. wink

That's what I'm getting at. The humor in the footage, to me at least, is saying " Do you really buy this version of events that has been put before you?" Because it's ridiculous. In terms of ignorance is strength, go back a little, you'll find a post of mine, I believe it was on the " Will homosexuals get to heaven" or something as equally ridiculous. Where I shouted that better educated people are less inclined to vote. Why? because they've worked it out. Whereas, lesser educated people, are more inclined to swallow the tripe. I'm thinking not just tea party, but any party with wealthy doners? Yes?

1. Cagsil profile image70
              Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'll agree.

Like I pointed out in the forum thread about 9/11 being an inside job- there's absolutely no way for 4 planes to be hi-jacked and not one single solitary Military plane ever responded, without intervention by a higher authority. It's ridiculous to think that no Air Traffic Controller made no calls with regards to 4 planes being completely out of their flight path.

It's just too hard to fathom no response at all, whatsoever, from any military outfit, either Air Force or Army or Navy(for that fact), all of which have aircraft capable of reducing a 747 or 757 to rubble.

Exactly. wink

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image81

You couldn't work out that it was "trying" to say that the entire story was all lies?

1. lovemychris profile image77
        lovemychrisposted 12 years agoin reply to this

At least we have solace, in that the rest of the world doesn't buy it either.

Cheney, Bush, Rumsfeld and Rice have all been targeted for arrest in other countries....if they have to do our dirty work, then fine...at least SOMEONE will do it.

and look at how Blair has profited since being "Bush's poodle"

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/disp … /episode-1

Who says crime doesn't pay??

I watched the program when it was on the tele here a couple of weeks ago. He disgusts me.

Wow!  Nobody hardly talks about him "over here" so much.  I've heard folks in Australia say that the guy who was prime minister, or whatever, down there is part and parcel of the same kind of war monger / war criminal as bush cheney or blair.

Blair has to be one of the most hated men in this country. The Iraq inquiry is still ongoing here they should be releasing their findings, I believe, at the end of this year beginning of next. Blair's guilty as sin, I hope the findings of the inquiry land him at the hague.

Yep!

Not that I expect everyone to agree at all - but I'm certain that this life ain't the end of things either; and karma is a bitch.

Yes, but the Guardian are getting their teeth into Blair, particularly his role as Envoy to the Middle East. IMO, once the Guardian start, they're like a dog with a bone, they well not let go. What's happened to the Murdochs is proof of that.

3. Quilligrapher profile image73
          Quilligrapherposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hi LMC,
          Using the word "targeted" is meaningless when in fact they are NOT subject to arrest in any other country.

I believe they are, for committing crimes against humanity and war crimes.

That is exactly how they prosecuted the Nazi's.

2. Hollie Thomas profile image60

Maybe targeted is not the correct word, but possibility is.http://www.guardian.co.uk/law/2011/feb/06/george-bush-trip-to-switzerland

Sorry, didn't come up as a link, I will try again.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/law/2011/feb/ … witzerland

Exactly.

2. Quilligrapher profile image73
              Quilligrapherposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hi Hollie, LMC,

I concede I have been trying to split a hair lengthwise. The guardian article states in the first paragraph, “George W Bush has had to call off a trip to Switzerland next weekend amid planned protests by human rights groups over the treatment of detainees at Guantanamo Bay and the threat of a warrant for his arrest.” “Human rights campaigners said they would seek arrest warrants wherever Bush planned to travel outside the US.” But No arrest warrant have ever been issued. In addition, there is no mention of Cheney, Rumsfeld, Tenet, Gonzales, and Rice who were all accused, along with President Bush, in a January 2010 complaint submitted to the Prosecutor for the International Criminal Court (I.C.C.) in The Hague. Obviously, both complaints are neither an arrest warrant nor a determination of guilt although both outcomes are possible.

Hi Quilligrapher,

Yes, that's exactly along the lines of what I was thinking. Whether it would happen in reality is another matter all together. But there is some possibility. smile

2009: Spain sues 6 Bush officials

"The 98-page complaint, a copy of which was obtained by The New York Times, is based on the Geneva Conventions and the 1984 Convention Against Torture, which is binding on 145 countries, including Spain and the United States. Countries that are party to the torture convention have the authority to investigate torture cases, especially when a citizen has been abused.

Gonzalo Boye, the Madrid lawyer who filed the complaint, said that the six Americans cited had had well-documented roles in approving illegal interrogation techniques, redefining torture and abandoning the definition set by the 1984 Torture Convention.

Secret memorandums by Mr. Yoo and other top administration lawyers helped clear the way for aggressive policies like waterboarding and other harsh interrogation techniques, which the C.I.A. director, the attorney general and other American officials have said amount to torture."

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/29/world … spain.html

And not only is it a possibilty...WE did it!

"This year for the first time, the United States used a law that allows it to prosecute torture in other countries. On Jan. 10, a federal court in Miami sentenced Chuckie Taylor, the son of the former Liberian president, to 97 years in a federal prison for torture, even though the crimes were committed in Liberia.

Last October, when the Miami court handed down the conviction, Attorney General Michael B. Mukasey applauded the ruling and said: “This is the first case in the United States to charge an individual with criminal torture. I hope this case will serve as a model to future prosecutions of this type.”

HA! Unless it involves us!

4. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 12 years ago

That about says it all.

5. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 12 years ago
  6. profile image0
    RookerySpoonerposted 12 years ago

I don't understand why people are so fascinated by conspiracy theories.  Most of the time, things are exactly as they appear to be.  Or just Maybe Marilyn Monroe, with the help of President Kennedy, was flying over America in the repaired Roswell flying saucer, when they saw the murderer of Princess Diana down below, getting onto one of the planes, and decided to fly them into the World Trade Center as a cover for exacting vengeance against him.  And the resulting War on Terror was in fact an excuse for an internal battle between the illuminate and the forces of darkness operating within the Freemasons. 

Or there may be a chance, however small, that 9/11 was the result of Islamic terrorists, who were angry at the West for its support of Israel, mixed with religious fundamentalism, which sees it as its duty to convert the world to the Islamic faith.  I hope this idea is not too eccentric.

When people don't buy what they're being told, when flaws in the story become apparent, they will challenge those stories. Is this eccentric?

1. profile image0
        RookerySpoonerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

So nothing to do with the Islamic terrorists who coincidentally were on the planes then?

I didn't say that. I don't believe the planes were just holograms and were really missiles if that's what your getting at. I have a different theory, and yes no evidence to support it so it's my opinion. However, there's no concrete evidence to prove that the government were telling the truth about events either, and there are certainly a lot of questionable areas with regards to the ' official version'

The only proof you or anyone else has that anyone Islamic was on any damned plane was that the mass media told you so.

The mass media is an ethnic monopoly of persons who give not a damn about you or anyone else - why do you believe them?

Don't you know that the technology has been there to fly those planes remotely since the 1960's?

Or just maybe Israel attacked the United States just like it did in 1967 - and later had to admit, in an effort to bring the US into war against Arabia so that those Khazarian talmudic satanist could put Rothschild banks in nations like Iraq - which is now done, and Libya - which is in the works, and then The Sudan and Iran.

http://www.stopwar.org.uk/index.php/afg … Ko.twitter

I am useless and don't know how to post links, but the above is very relevant to this post and you may find it of interest.

7. lovemychris profile image77
    lovemychrisposted 12 years ago

Thanks for this LMC, WHAT A TANGLED WEB?

This is an old one, you've probably seen it, but interesting anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA

Oh yes! From Freedom to Fascism!

Oldie but goodie!
        ...I was thinking about this chip thing the other day.

You know the banks have this $5.00 fee now for debit cards?

So, I've been saying, "I need to take cash out evey week for things." But suppose there is no cash? We would have to use the card only, and pay that $5.00 fee every time we bought something!
        bank profits....not a tax.For some ceo's pocket. Hello! Crooks!

Thank God--this OWS has come along right in time!!

Yes, you're right oldie but goodie. I was thinking about the way he used the examples of enslavement too. When you look at the US and what's happening in Europe, we are so enslaved to the bankers, I know to some extent we always have been, but he was talking in 2007.  Today, they dictate whether we can have unemployment benefit and for how long. Whether are kids go to college, what pension we will have. Afghanistans resources are being carved up as we speak. Pay day loans, don't they just love that one too, the working poor have to borrow. They've found ways to keep us enslaved to the financial industrie, by engineering the 2008 meltdown, taking jobs and any hope of prosperity for ordinary people. WTG 99%, if I were in the US, I'd join them.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)