jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Was 9/11 really a conspiracy?

1. Johnjfernando profile image59
    Johnjfernandoposted 5 years ago

Just wondered because in my United States history lecture, we had a huge heated debate on it. Just want some of your thoughts as well because it is something that really controversial and hard to understand at times.

1. MikeNV profile image75
      MikeNVposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Long since forgotten.  Only the victims are remembered, but not by the Government who is doing everything possible to make sure their families get as little as possible.

Building #7 is all you need to know.  The who why or how will never be explained.  We are just pawns.

2. Sally's Trove profile image99
      Sally's Troveposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This is the kind of inquiry that starts in classrooms and hopefully migrates to the "real" world. So, good for you for bringing it here.

Of course 9/11 was a conspiracy, an engagement of like minds to create a specific outcome.

Was the US a part of this? I doubt that. I'd like to know more about what you learned from your US history lecture. What did other students think?

3. Mikel G Roberts profile image88
      Mikel G Robertsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Watch the movie loose change something or other...

or google zeitgeist.

2. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

Since took more than one person it would be defined as a conspiracy. The question is by who;
    a few dozen Arabs or agents of the US oligarchy?
    People forget the double whammy - the mailed anthrax - made in a US weapons lab.

3. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

It is all explained - just not believed.