jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Bank Bailout # 2

1. Moderndayslave profile image61
    Moderndayslaveposted 5 years ago

About a week ago it got out that Bank of America realized that when the derivatives they held blew up they would go under,so what did they do? They transferred approximately 50 Trillion in derivative/credit default swap holdings from their Merrill Lynch trading division to their consumer banking division,you know the one that is FDIC insured.So now that this garbage is in a insured account, when it blows up/goes under guess who's on the hook for that? You and me,our kids and probably their kids. This video explains it pretty simply from the 4 minute mark on.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … Oz2mec3Y#! 
    You're being robbed and they don't even have a gun.
    If you weren't in favor of the Occupy Wall St movement before,you might be now.

1. Evan G Rogers profile image83
      Evan G Rogersposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ron Paul has been speaking out against this since before it was even happening.

Heck, using his same knowledge, he predicted the 1987 economic problems 2-3 years in advance.

(not familiar with it? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_1990s_recession )

... but it doesn't matter because "Ron Paul can't win", right?

I hope you guys are beginning to see why I speak out so much for Ron Paul - HE FREAKING PREDICTED ALL OF THIS CRAP 30 YEARS AGO

1. lovemychris profile image78
        lovemychrisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

So, what's he going to do to stop it?

2. MikeNV profile image76
    MikeNVposted 5 years ago

I saw that.

Why is this not hitting the National News?

Why isn't NBC, ABC, CBS reporting on this?  Are they?  I'm not seeing it on the West Coast.

But the bigger question is:

Why won't the people DEMAND that Congress abolish the Federal Reserve?

Answer:  Americans are IGNORANT. The Vast Majority don't even know what the Federal Reserve is... let alone how it opertates.

Ron Paul is the ONLY Politician that even addresses this issue and the Banker Owned Media refuses to give him coverage.  Look at the GOP Debates... nothing reported but infighting as the Bankers once again try to skew the publics perception by filtering the truth.