jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (22 posts)

Perry Pastor claims Hitler was a tool of God

1. 0
    Texasbetaposted 5 years ago

A backer of Perry -

"The Lord says, "I'm going to offer two strategies to Israel, to these 20 million." He says, "First, I am going to offer them grace, I am going to send the fisherman." Do you know how a fisherman lures? I mean do you know how a fisherman does their thing? They have the bait in front, luring the fish. It's a picture of grace. ... And he says, "And if they don't respond to grace, I'm going to raise up the hunters." And the most famous hunter in recent history is a man named Adolf Hitler. He drove them from the hiding places, he drove them out of the land."

Let's not forget Hagee said the same thing...when he endorsed McCain. This religion has been hijacked by nutjobs and evil men.

2. Evan G Rogers profile image83
    Evan G Rogersposted 5 years ago

Can we all agree that only two of the Republican Candidates have ANY shot at beating Obama? (I know many Obama fans who don't WANT this to happen, but let's be honest).

Cain - Sexual Harassment, flip flopping every other day, apparently doesn't have a memory, thinks that "China is thinking about going nuclear", and other completely moronic statements.

Perry - An outright crook, Niggerhead Hunting Club, a crook, can't say sentences without sounding like a jackass, a crook, hates debates, a crook, likes debates, a crook

Bachman - Hurricanes are God's way of telling us that our government is spending too much money.   ... need I say more?

Santorum - Synonymous with fecal matter.

Huntsman - Just doesn't have the numbers. Don't even know much about this guy, but he can't break 5%.

-------

The only two in the R race with a CHANCE of winning are Romney and Paul.

The Media constantly ignores Paul (most recent example: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011 … f=magazine)

And his own party hates him because he's not a sell-out.

3. Repairguy47 profile image60
    Repairguy47posted 5 years ago

Cain sexual harassment? Thats the democrat way of handling women! Niggerhead? Someone painted a rock and that's Perry's fault? Any republican will beat Obama, it's just the way it's gonna be! I'm sorry,Ron Paul won't have a chance.

1. SpanStar profile image59
      SpanStarposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Clearly with the disrespectful respond here it's not only political leaders in America it's also hateful ignorant which also plays a part in the destruction and moral decline of this country.

1. Repairguy47 profile image60
        Repairguy47posted 5 years ago in reply to this

The response wasn't what you wanted so its hateful? Typical.

I wasn't looking for anything-it's hateful because it's disrespectful period.

Its not disrespectful, its not what you want to see. A majority in this country agree with me, that's what truly bothers you.

It Is Disrespectful and one has to be blind not to see that.  The country can agree with But That Doesn't Make It Right-The Country of Germany Agreed With Hitler, The Country of America Agree With Slavery-If it were true-(which I doubt)  AGREEING DOESN'T MAKE SOMETHING RIGHT.

2. 0
              Texasbetaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No, that you do not appear to have a grasp on the grammatical rules of the English language is what bothers me. It isn't that you think Democrats went back in time, framed Cain for 3 different cases of sexual harassment, or that you believe in time machines. Republicans haven't got a chance at this point, as their own party is asking each other who in the world are these people running in their name? Good luck repairguy...fix my vacuum cleaner now.

Sorry, anybody who uses "theses" and claims someone else doesn't have the grasp of the English language should and will be ignored.

1. 0

Even as the guy who posted it, I'd have to agree. Nice catch.

2. 0

Do you think Obama will let me use his political time machine to go back and fix it? Or do the Democrats have to set someone else up?

1. 0

Weird. It let me. Now I am going to go back in time and setup Herman Cain, because he is such a viable candidate. Oh! You found me. I did it. Boo!

2. Repairguy47 profile image60

Try the edit feature, its a lot easier.

2. Ralph Deeds profile image68
                Ralph Deedsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ha!Ha!

4. mikelong profile image82
    mikelongposted 5 years ago

I think it will be tough for a Republican to win, period. We shall see what happens.

Yes, we will see.

5. MikeNV profile image77
    MikeNVposted 5 years ago

If you believe in God as a master creator then he/she/it

1.  Created Everything
    2.  Evil is a part of "Everything"

Thus God created Evil.

So Hitler was a tool... hmmm?

1. 0

If God created you, fine..but did God make you do every particular thing? Are you not responsible for your own actions, or do you get to just say God did it? Now, I personally think that if you believe a magic man in the clouds leads your every action is ridiculous.

working