Four Hindu Doctors are Shot Dead in Pakistan

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)
  1. uthurban profile image57
    uthurbanposted 12 years ago

Sorry to inform you all, the inhuman Islamic terrorist in the name of saving a great religion has killed for innocents Hindu doctors.

Despite being a converted Muslims, these terrorists don't understand that the person whom they are killing may be sharing DNA with them. It is a fact that 99.90 percent of population in Indian subcontinent have been Hindu.

Hindu is a great religion which is based on the way of life, the culture. It never did anything wrong with other communities.

However, Christians - by throwing large sums of money to convert Hindu - and, Muslims - by doing coward act of killing innocents Hindu in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh are compelling peaceloving Hindus to support radical elements in their own religion.

I wish, my India would have become a Hindu Country!

uthurbanposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You can’t be friends with a people who hate you so viscerally. Don’t say some Muslims are better. That is nonsense. Ask those “better” Muslims whether they are ready to denounce the verses of the Quran that incites hatred against the Jews (and other non-Muslims). If they are really better, they shoud leave Islam. For Muslims, “Jew” is a word of insult. They call you johood. It sounds like yahood (Jew) but derives from jihad and possibly means somone who should be fought against. If a Muslim wants to insult his fellow Muslim he would say to him, you are worse than a Jew. And that is a serious offence. You must have read that Muslims sometimes call me a Jew. It is not that they think I am a Jew. It is because they want to insult me. By calling me a Jew they express their hatred. You must understand that you can’t make peace with Muslims. They will never accept you as equal. They will accept you as dhimmi (bonded) but never as equal. This is true about Christians too, but Jews are first and Christians will be the next. As they say, first comes Saturday and then Sunday. What they mean by this is that first we will subdue the Jews (people of Sabbat) and then the Christians, who celebrate thier religion on Sunday. There is only one solution, short of a nuclear war. Muslims must be weaned from Islam. Instead of trying to establish a dialogue with them, which you will never succeed, attack their religion. Help them see Muhammad was a liar and this insane hatred that they harbor for the Jews (and Others) is the result of following a psychopath. They act insane because they follow an insane man."

I feel disgusting that our country shares border with the most corrupt, rogue and idiotic country like Pakistan.

Indian government gives shelter to thousands of Buddhist people in india who are from other country s and make enemies like china , gives shelter to many Muslims from Bangladesh , this is really bad , India basically this was a Hindu nation , we gave shelter to Muslims provide them reservation in government jobs and in education systems, special laws to protect their rights .but nothing to the Hindus to whom this country belongs to , indian govt should arrange all those Hindus to come to india and settle here , partition in 1947 was not completed properly because some of the useless,coward,selfish,and arrogant leaders that india had . today these Hindus are killed because of a mistake made by a single person ,

2. uthurban profile image57

Avtar Singh Bhatti - Peshavar, Pakistan

Dear indian brothers sat sri akal.things were okay here till few years back but ever since taliban have come we are living in fear.last year they beheaded 2 sikhs when they asked for ransom and our community did not have enough money to pay them.most of my relatives have shifted to canada but we want to come to india but indian embassy are not granting us visa let alone citizenship.same is true for hindu brothers in sindh and baluchistan.they kidnap our girls and forcibly convert them.problem is even shia and ahmediya are being targetted.

3. uthurban profile image57

Wishu - Noida, India

Our minority licker leaders/Govt, secular mullas will just keep quiet on this. Pakistan Govt & ISI will reward the killers. There is no National Minority Commission in Pakistan. There are no Arundhati Roys, Digvijays, or Rahuls over there. My appeal to all Hindus in Pakistan, we can accomodate you in India, inspite of Congress. There are many Muslims in India, who would love to migrate to Holy Pakistan.....

4. uthurban profile image57

Apostate - Pakistan

Submission to whom? To your parents, to your teachers, to your local imam, to your king. Dare not question. Dare not think differently from the majority or you will face ostracism at best and death at worse. (Personally, I would prefer getting killed instead of facing humiliation from a community).

And yet, albeit the freedom to think, it is far from over. Being an ex-Muslim is just the beginning. When Neo swallowed the red pill, the movie did not end and we had two (poorly scripted) sequels of The Matrix.

The reasons I still seem attached to Islam are numerous. To name a few:

First off, I have to live as a closet apostate. The founder of Islam gave me good reasons 1400 years ago:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 83, Number 17:

“The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims.”

5. uthurban profile image57

K - United Kingdom

ffi dot org- ali sina "Having sexual feelings for small children is called pedophilia. According to Ayatollah Montazeri, the most revered Shiite cleric of Iran , the “marriage” of Muhammad and Aisha was a political maneuver to placate the enemies of Islam. He wrote: The reason for this marriage was that the Prophet was under the intense pressure by his enemies like Abu Lahab and Abu Jahl and was completely dependant of the protection of other tribes. Abu Bakr had a lot of tribal influence. And rejecting his offer, in those conditions, for the Prophet was not prudent. In reality this marriage was symbolic and not to satisfy his sexual instinct, because, as a rule a 53-year-old man cannot have sexual feelings for a 9-year-old girl.

This is nonsense. Abu Bakr was already a devout follower of Muhammad and his confidant. Abu Lahab and Abul Hakam (whom Muhammad derogatorily called Abu Jahl, father of ignorance) had nothing to do with Abu Bakr. How can having sex with a child placate one's enemies? Assuming this ridiculous excuse is true, what about Aisha? Was she only a pawn for Muhammad’s political maneuvers?

In one thing the Grand Ayatollah is right. As a rule a 53-year-old man cannot have sexual feelings for a 9-year-old girl, unless he is a pedophile.

The Islamocritic scholar, Abul Kasem, has demonstrated that in Islam there is actually no age limit for marrying a child. He found the following hadith which shows a Muslim man can marry an infant. However should one of his adult wives suckle that infant both wives become haram to him.

Case of one of two wives suckling the other-If a man marry an infant and an adult and the latter should give milk to the former, both wives become prohibited with respect to that man [their husband], because if they were to continue united in marriage to him, it would imply the propriety of joint cohabitation with the foster-mother and her foster-daughter, which is prohibited, in the same manner as joint cohabitation with a natural mother and daughter-It is to be observed on this occasion, that if the husband should not have had carnal connexion with the adult wife, she is not entitled to any dower whatever, because the separation has proceeded from her, before consummation :-but the infant has a claim to her half dower. [Hedaya Vol. I Book III, page 71 (Ref. 6)]

Abul Kasem also quoted the story of Umar marrying a child just four or five years old.

Umme Kulthum was 4 or 5 years old when Umar married her. This child was his most favourite wife (just like prophet Mohammad). There is a great controversy about the identity of this child bride of Umar. Many scholars claim that she was the daughter of Ali and Fatima. Others say that Umme Kulthum was the posthumous daughter of Abu Bakar and Habiba. Abu Bakar died (13 A.H.) a few months before Umme Kulthum was born. She was the half sister of Aisha. So,

6. uthurban profile image57

Harry - Bangalore, the Great land of India

Shame on you Pak , this is what you do during your holy festival days. You are killing now doctors who save people's lives just because they were Hindus...what a disgrace.

Romesh Sharma - Germany

This is the way these fanatics celebrate and rejoice during their scalled holy festivities like Id-ul- adha and Id-ul-fitr.There had been innumerable instances in the history where in such crimes against humanity had been committed by muslim fanatics.One fails to understand if that is what their religion preaches or they don't recognize Islam their religion.Its worst kind of barbaric perversion and debauchery.

7. uthurban profile image57

Ka - UK

"Narrated 'Ursa:The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death). Bukhari 7. 62. 88

Arab year is lunar, which is shorter than solar year. In solar years, Aisha was 8 years 9 months old when Muhammad consummated his marriage with her. Consummate? This is a nice way to say raped her. According to Muslims, a woman must consent to her marriage or the marriage is null. How can a 6-years old child consent to her marriage? Without a consent, how can we call this relationship between a 51 years old man and a 6-years old child marriage?

Some Muslims claim that it was Abu Bakr who approached Muhammad asking him to marry his daughter. This is not true.

The Prophet asked Abu Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother." The Prophet said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry." Bukhari 7.62.18

Even though Abu Bakr was fool enough to let Muhammad have sex with his little daughter, that marriage was invaled, because the only person who should have given consent was a minor. Aisha was unaware of what was going on and was surprised when Muhammad pulled down his pants and invited her to sit on his lap. She Narrated:

When the Prophet married me, my mother came to me and made me enter the house (of the Prophet) and nothing surprised me but the coming of Allah's Apostle to me in the forenoon. Bukhari 7. 62. 90

Aisha was playing with dolls like any other 8 year old child would do. She was not ready for marriage and had no understanding of it.

Narrated 'Aisha:

8. uthurban profile image57

Jadoo

while i sympathize, It is the mistake of the minorities. Pakistan was created for those muslims who cannot tolerate living with other religions. What did they expect ? If muslims could live with hindus peacefully, then there was no need for a pakistan.

9. uthurban profile image57

Imam Bukhari - India

My dear Hindu friends, you don't know the real teachings of Islam and the Prophet (pbuh). Before arguing or clicking "disagree", please read about the practice of "THIGHING" in Islam, an act performed by our Prophet. Please google "Thighing in Islam", and even the results from "Yahoo Answers" would be quite helpful.....

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)