American disgraces our dead soldiers

1. 0
    Texasbetaposted 4 years ago

"The Dover Air Force Base mortuary for years disposed of portions of troops’ remains by cremating them and dumping the ashes in a Virginia landfill, a practice that officials have since abandoned in favor of burial at sea.

The Dover, Del., mortuary, the main point of entry for the nation’s war dead and the target of federal investigations of alleged mishandling of remains, engaged in the practice from 2003 to 2008, according to Air Force officials. The manner of disposal was not disclosed to relatives of fallen service members."

We disgrace ourselves.

1. MikeNV profile image74
      MikeNVposted 4 years ago in reply to this

And the "Terrorists" the the US Government Creates that resulted in these deaths are the bad guys?

War is about MONEY plain and simple.  The people who finance war, then sell war to the people, could care less about anyone except themselves.

That's why I cringe every time I read comments about the US Military going after terrorists.  The mindset of the average US Citizen is easily manipulated.

The "Bad Guys" are the people pulling the strings, everyone else including the "Terrorists" and the Solidiers are victims.

The people who die in War are not those who pull the strings.

100,000 Iraq Citizens didn't deserve to die any more than the 4,000 US Soldiers. … alties.htm

Nobody "wins" in war... but a select few make a lot of money.

2. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

I guess I should be shocked, but I'm not. *palm/face*