If you could snap your fingers and have 5 things that you do not have, what would they be?
1. Freedom from Financial Dictators.
2. Financial Independence.
3. A Home that no one can ever take from me.
4. A beautiful woman I love, who loves me as well.
5. A social system that promotes a comfortable lifestyle for everyone, while allowing everyone to be who and what they are to the fullest degree that that is possible.
...not things...2 people back - poof!; moving closer; dinner for 6; 6 people laughing
1. An abundance of money that I give to those in need.
2. 8 hours of sleep a day instead of 5.
3. My mother when I need her the most.
4. My father when I need a hug.
5. Joy that I can give all of the time and not part-time.
1. My mother still alive and I am able to take care of her when she is sick.
2. Wish my mother taught me the Herbal things that was handed down from our ancestor.
3. Wish to live in a country where everything I love is existing like: weather, summer the whole year
4. German health system, European food
5. Irish landscapes and tranquility.
Thelma, even though we live on near opposite ends of the world, our lives could almost be twins. lol
Of all the things I miss most in life, it would be my mom and dad. They say the pain gets easier with time. I'm not so sure. But, I do know that mom and dad taught me to be strong in all things, and I guess that is just a way of life.
tranquility? what is that? sounds soothing.
I too like landscapes. If I am riding down the road in the spring, there is this feeling of calmness at looking at those big green fields. Makes me want to just run through them barefoot.
Herbs? Nature and all of its wonders are absolutely wonderful. Health and healing abounds if we just look around. Nature defines who we are and will sustain us if we let it.
i notice you are fairly new to hubpages. I'd like to say welcome and hope you enjoy.
1. My adult children to be successful in life
2. Enough money to pay for all my children's college education
3 Enough money to purchase a cottage in upper Wisconsin.
4.To travel to Europe
5. To help those friends that are having a tough time in this economy
1. My health, but if I could turn back the hands of time and change what I did that created my health issues, I would do everything the same.
2. My home. Due to my health issues being in the hospital for the last 3 years I have not worked and my home was foreclosed on.
3. My Truck. Lost for the same reason as my home.
4. All my personal possessions. After losing my home, My kids put my stuff in a storage. But I could not pay that for long and so the storage was auctioned off and I lost everything.
5. To leave the hospital, to get a job, to hopefully find a place to live since I have Nothing, to see my adult children succeed, to hopefully live a full life with the time I have.
1. A high ten-figure income with an eight-figure bank account.
2. Living on Sutton Place in New York City.
3. Shopping de rigeur at Bergdorf Goodman on Fifth Avenue.
4. Never working at a civil service job. What was I thinking!
5. That my mother did not have alzheimers disease. I miss her whole persona.
I'd settle for a full head of hair, perfect health and sex once a day. :-)
Lot's of things, they don't necessarily involve money though. Although, I have to admit Ralph's comments made me grin. They're what young people take for granted.
Nah, teeth gone, back gone, brain gone, but still got my hair.
But I had real fun getting rid of them all.
Let's see. That's $5 million. I'm ok with everything else.
by dje712 months ago
There are a lot of discussions in forums by dads desperately wanting to be "dad" to their estranged children. My take on it is different; I used to be one of those dads.The mother of my daughter and I...
by schoolgirlforreal5 years ago
1) Same spiritual beliefs or close2) Same lifestyle (social, active, )3) Looks 4) Personality5) Financially stable-----------------What are yours?
by abovenbehond12 months ago
1. Don’t put him out or leave him - yet.Instead of your first move, putting your husband out or leaving him should be your last resort. You may eventually decide to do this, but for now, it’s the worst thing you can...
by charlesefe6 years ago
This will make a good hub charlesefe.
by enough797 years ago
I just made six years married last month. We have had our down falls and our funny oh how funny times. I am unemployed and he is soul provider for us. I am going crazy looking for work. At this...
by Zsuzsy Bee5 years ago
I received this in my email, and I thought it was good enough to share... 5 Things You Never Knew Your Cell Phone Could Do! For all the folks with cell phones. (This should be printed and kept in your car, purse, and...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.