jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (16 posts)

no hope for GOP/president obama for 4 more years

1. PJ Jones profile image60
    PJ Jonesposted 5 years ago

The Republicans and President Obama's haters will have to bite the bullet or something. Before Barack Obama was sworn in, the republicans started a campaign to discredit our President. They spent 3 years trying to deligitimize this black man as President of the US.  Because of the Republican's machinations (which they do very well), the public was duped.  Of course they were helped by the cowardice of the democrates and the timidity of Obama. They have told the world that Obama is the worst President since Carter.  Republicans have also led people to believe that our crisis is due to Obama's ineffective actions and failed polocies. Republicans claim that Obama's spending has bankrupt America.  Republicans continuely state that Obama has accomplished nothing, he has no record to run on and would be easy to beat in an election. So, why aren't people lined up to take out this easy win?  Because...the Republicans lied!  They know the truth will come out, no amount of money will change that fact. Christy knew the truth as well as other leading figures. President Obama will serve another 4 years.

During the next four years, Iam hoping that once the threat of losing his office is put to rest, it might help Obama to grow a pair.

1. profile image69
      logic,commonsenseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Michelle keeps them in her purse.

PJ Jonesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

yeah, but if we don't add "salt or sugar" she might let us feed.

oops!  I just realize what I implied..no...no feeding!

2. Paul Wingert profile image79
      Paul Wingertposted 5 years ago in reply to this

By any chance do you have a "tramp stamp" tattoo portrait of G W Bush?

Oh, no....something else, I haven't heard of.  Oh, the 'little tramp"...I think I get it, except the "little tramp" was clever and cute.  Bush does not compute.

Uh no stamp!   You?

3. couturepopcafe profile image61
      couturepopcafeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

So what's new?  He's getting the same thing Bush got from the Dems.    He's in the fallout of divine retribution.  And by divine, I mean the GOP.

2. mel22 profile image60
    mel22posted 5 years ago

the Bilderbergs have already picked their guy Perry.. He's bought and paid for regardless of his brain freeze. You'll all be in FEMA camps by next year anyway... so what's the point of worrying about  a vote. Gets your guns and canned food and get ready for  a wild time.. Mad Max is ready to roll !

LOL, love it..I don't think we can count on FEMA...Cantor runs that dog and pony show.   Maybe, we can find "hell of a job, Brownie"

3. profile image69
    logic,commonsenseposted 5 years ago

Tim Tebow's quarteback rating is higher than Obama's competency rating.
    Carter was much better than Obama.  At least he had some real world experience.
    Pretty sure Obama won't be building any Habitat homes once he get thrown out next year.  He'll be too busy lining his pocket with money from his speech tour.

Well, you and I disagree.  Obama will win, as for his speeches..I find them very painful.  If  the idiot wanted monay, he would have kept the million he got from the Nobel boobie prize.  What an idiot, charity begins at home.

2. couturepopcafe profile image61
      couturepopcafeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Tebow's job is a lot easier.  The rules are set in place, not made up as he goes, like Congress and the White House.

4. Mighty Mom profile image89
    Mighty Momposted 5 years ago

Perry the Bilderbergian candidate (is that like the 2012 update of the Manchurian candidate lol)?

I would really like to hear the logic on this one.
    No possible way America is going to allow Wet Bush to run the country. We're still too painfully aware, every time Perry looks at the camera (forget opening his mouth) of Bush Dry.
    roll

Uh...mel22, I don't think I know what a "bilderbergian" is???  Mighty Mom, do you?  mel, inquiring minds want to know.

2. PJ Jones profile image60

Bilderbergian???  Now "Wet Bush"???  I must be slow on the up take.

It's not just Perry all the candidates should shut up..maybe  John Huntsman..cute daughters, maybe they can campaign him into the WH.

working