jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

How badly do you think Barack Obama has failed his party?

1. JSChams profile image60
    JSChamsposted 5 years ago

When will the disaffected of the Democrat Party get tired of their disappointments and primary Barack Obama. He needs to have to justify his leadership.

2. LookingForWalden profile image60
    LookingForWaldenposted 5 years ago

While this itself won't happen, I do think Hillary could possibly beat him if they ran today.
    I do honestly believe she will be the next president though.

3. Mikel G Roberts profile image87
    Mikel G Robertsposted 5 years ago

How badly do you think Barack Obama has failed his party?

Not as badly as he has failed 'We the People'.

4. JSChams profile image60

I still think he is walking free and it's actually a little frightening. He appears to be a real great example of a figurehead. Where's the beef folks?

5. JSChams profile image60

@Walden    Something happened four years ago in some meeting or other and now Hillary won't even go there. If anyone in the administration has done anything substantive it's Hillary. But the Dems all seem content to have their figurehead.

1. LookingForWalden profile image60
      LookingForWaldenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think people will also be enamored with the idea of Bill that close to the presidency again. Regardless of whether you think it was because of him or not we were doing well as a country then.

Of all the candidates on both sides, I believe she is the best person for foreign policy that will be running the term after this.

1. JSChams profile image60
        JSChamsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't think she will run if she doesn't now. I don't plan to support her as she is still too far progressive.

If people want her they need to make it known. That's far more important than spending time at the parks pooping on police cars.

working