jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Herman Cain considers dropping his presidential bid

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 4 years ago

Herman Cain is reportedly considering ending his presidential bid after fielding another charge of sexual impropriety Monday. As has been the case with the past spate of sexual-harassment charges against the former Godfather's Pizza CEO, Cain has flatly denied the latest charge from Georgia businesswoman Ginger White that the two had carried on a 13-year extramarital affair.

Multiple news outlets report that Cain announced to staff during a conference call Tuesday morning that he is reassessing his presidential campaign, though he noted this is not the first time he has reassessed his 2012 plans.
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/herm … 14461.html
    if its too hot in the kitchen....

2. 0
    oldandwiseposted 4 years ago

Sounds like he brings a lot of baggage and little to no experience. How much more is he going to put his family through? If I were him, I would drop out.

3. Pcunix profile image90
    Pcunixposted 4 years ago

Good riddance.

1. Evan G Rogers profile image84
      Evan G Rogersposted 4 years ago in reply to this

"Herman Cain, is it true that you have had sex with like 80 women?"

"Nope, just 9-9-9 women! Buy my book!"

4. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 4 years ago

I think he needs to go.

5. melpor profile image89
    melporposted 4 years ago

It is time for him to go. It will only get worse before it get better. As a guest said this morning on the "Today Show", "Cain need to stop talking to women."

6. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 4 years ago

when he said the decision was up to his wife and he'd have an answer after seeing her in person,I knew he would probably quit.
    I bet he had a lot of explaining to do...