jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

The Propaganda Wing Of US Government - The Media.

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image92
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

Soon, it's all going to be over, and those lies you've digested from your television set will all be obvious.

The economic collapse - as usury is and always has been unsustainable as an economic system in a finite world - will soon become evident.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … QnHwZ1Uxo0

1. Moderndayslave profile image60
      Moderndayslaveposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This is why the internet is their worst nightmare. Then the still asleep call you a "Conspiracy nut" or radical. It's actually sad.

Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes - that is true!

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I wrote a hub on 8/26/2010 and published it the same day, which warns people about what is coming with regards to the Economy in America.

I also wrote a hub on 1/17/2010 about what politicians refuse to do about the Economy, which was derived by an article someone else came across with regards to paper money being used.

Both these hubs reveal the truth about the Economy and it's eventual collapse.

So, yes I agree that government's pathetic actions in dealing with the Economy will bring it down.

Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I clearly need to read more of your hubs!!!

1. Cagsil profile image61
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The titles?

What Are Politicians Hiding About Economy? This hub addresses the history of America's Economy and Paper Money.

Why Is America In Serious Trouble? This hub address many aspects and advises that if things continue on course, then the Economy will collapse.

working