jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Did Bin Laden exist? and if so, is he still alive?

1. smzclark profile image60
    smzclarkposted 5 years ago

Or are we just all too gullible and immediately believe what we're told because it's easier than questioning it?

2. smzclark profile image60
    smzclarkposted 5 years ago

here ya go rlaha :-). according to the news he was, but like i said; where's the proof? i haven't done tons of research on the subject, but enough to know that there was something fishy going on. have you watched the twin towers documentaries?

and if Bin Laden did exist and was killed, he will've had a planned replacement...don't you think?

1. Ralph Deeds profile image68
      Ralph Deedsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

"i haven't done tons of research on the subject,"

Maybe you should do a bit more before posting foolish questions!

3. knolyourself profile image59
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

There is no doubt that Bin Laden did exist and was very active in the war against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan, as an ally to the US, where he was called a freedom fighter. When he was against the US occupation of Afghanistan he was called a terrorist. The question is was he
    an independent or a US CIA agent, since it is
    said he was paid agent as of the day of 9/11.

4. georgethegent profile image60
    georgethegentposted 5 years ago

He's lived for years in a tent in my back garden. I only moved in last year but got £20 a week off the rent because he pays a bit too.

5. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

Yes. No. The evidence is pretty damn clear.

6. maxoxam41 profile image80
    maxoxam41posted 5 years ago

His death doesn't make sense. He is the son of a member of the Saudi oil cartel, he finances the jihad as well as the Saudi government. Since the false announcement of the presence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, it is beneficial to question any official statement.

7. knolyourself profile image59
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

"Osama bin Laden died of kidney failure soon after the September 11, 2001, attacks." The ghost of Bin Laden was the Darth Vader of the military industrial complex. "House approves $649b defense budget bill" ...

working