jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

FEMA. What are they doing, and, Where they are. Check it out.

1. OLYHOOCH profile image60
    OLYHOOCHposted 5 years ago

Ran into a big Issue today,about FEMA. So, I thought I would bring it over here and see what some of you think.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8& … 928a8872d0

OLY

1. Hillbilly Zen profile image60
      Hillbilly Zenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

OLY, I've been hearing more and more about these terrifying concepts.  I ended up watching the infowars videos in their entirety, and it scared the peewaddin out of me.  I've joked with friends about turning my farm into a commune/old hippie retirement home.  Maybe it's time to stop joking and start building bunkers.

OLYHOOCHposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am too OLD to dig a bunker, so, I will go down on a blaze of Glory.

OLY

1. Brie Hoffman profile image80
          Brie Hoffmanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you are too old, get some young people who don't have land but have the muscle to go in with you!

2. Ron Montgomery profile image59
    Ron Montgomeryposted 5 years ago

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

That map looked like it took a lot of work.

4. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Sounds like free room and board. I wonder if they include internet access. big_smile

5. Reality Bytes profile image93
    Reality Bytesposted 5 years ago

I know a public bus driver of 37 years.   It has been in preparation and training of evacuation of people for the past 20 years by the bus system.   Local military bases are the destination for the evacutees.

They have held two live practices in the past 20 years with training annually. There is a live training exercise scheduled for next year. The bus driver is already in possesion of a badge to be clipped to his collar declaring him an agent of Homeland Security.  The buses are equipped with cameras and microphones which film and record the interior and exterior of the vehicle.

The driver told me that he would personnally take his family in the opposite direction and advised me to do the same.

OLYHOOCHposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No way to get out of this town. NO, bus. NO, train. So, WE are just going to take it on the chin and bring out, The Old Cowboy Justice.

I have a friend in, Alabama, that is telling me all about it and what is going on in that State.

It is not good.

Now you know why I have been saying, IF WE MAKE IT TILL 2012, and,

HE IS NOT DONE WITH US YET

OLY

6. Brie Hoffman profile image80
    Brie Hoffmanposted 5 years ago

Buy guns and ammo and know how to use them!

working