jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (9 posts)

Programming the Nation!

1. 59
    Zeilacposted 5 years ago via iphone

I saw this mind blowing document on YouTube " programming the Nation" it was only 30min but the rest you can Google search. But most shocking was that I knew all that, and infact so does all my mates but we can do nothing about it, are we really doomed by our own gorvement. Reminded me of Guardiola in press confress against Manchester United Before the CL finale when he said " yes, it is true the whole world knows our game plan, but the real question remains in WHO can stop us.

1. GoldenBird profile image61
      GoldenBirdposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for joining this website ' 20 minutes ago'. You should write a hub instead of discussing with us politics and social issues. sad

1. 59
        Zeilacposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you very much goldenBird, as you already noticed im new so from now own will follow your footsteps.

1. GoldenBird profile image61
          GoldenBirdposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I will suggest you to write honest hubs, and then you will become a member of the community, and you will feel welcome. Then you can discuss whatever under the sun, that will be fine.

Welcome to hubpages Zeilac. smile

1. Reality Bytes profile image93
            Reality Bytesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol

Too funny.....You want to determine who is part of the community?  You also want to define who is welcome to the site?

Really?

Zeilac welcome to HP, you are already part of the community.  Do not let anyone define your experience with Hubpages.  Tis a very arrogant attitude for one hubber to feel they have any authority on determining if you are worthy.

2. 0
            Sophia Angeliqueposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good grief. That's the funniest thing. You've been here ten days and you're making suggestions to someone else. Good grief!

2. Reality Bytes profile image93
          Reality Bytesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Follow your own path.  Follow Terms of Service and enjoy your time here at Hubpages.

1. 59
            Zeilacposted 5 years ago in reply to this

@reality Bytes, thank you ever so much and likewise to Sophia, its good to see polity people who encourage newbies, well done.

2. 0
      Sophia Angeliqueposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Zeliac, thank you for the interesting referral. I've immediately gone to look at it. However, one doesn't need subliminal messaging to brainwash people. In fact, subliminal flashes don't have half the power that simple repetition does. All one has to do to brainwash a people is to constantly repeat the same thing over and over again.

Obama doesn't have a legal birth certificate
      Iraq has weapons of mass destruction.
      Grains are good for you.
      Jesus is real.
      Black is White.

The reptilian brain (our primitive brain) believes everything that it hears over and over again. That's why it's pointless trying to convince people logically and show them evidence. They will believe anything that they are exposed to repeatedly - unless they have been exposed to the opposite repeatedly.

I believe advertising, church, and marketing are the most deadly forces there are. They are completely misleading people.

Oh, one more thing. I f one combines the repetition with music, it's even more powerful.

The process is called soft brainwashing.

working