jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

And you thought he wouldn't sign it. You will re-elect him anyway.

1. uncorrectedvision profile image60
    uncorrectedvisionposted 5 years ago

Barrack Obama is a failure.  The economy is still not creating a sufficient number of jobs each month to put the long term unemployed back to work.  The deficit is still growing(despite his amazing victory in Iraq).  The Iranians will be a nuclear weapon and have the stealth abilities to evade radar.  The "Arab Spring" is an Islamist ascendency.  Syrians bleed and die.  The Euro is tanking.  His billionaire buddies are ponying up the big bucks.  The Wall Street people liberals love to hate are his faithful followers on twitter.

And the civil rights liberals were so afraid GWB would strip from them are just as in peril as Barrack Hussein Obama signs a defense bill that includes provisions liberals fear - quietly and in private while vacationing as a king in Hawaii.

Marvelous, liberals who hate Bush still love Obama as he expands, reinvigorates, and continues nearly every Bush Era policy.  Awesome.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ … 1-17-42-05

1. Evan G Rogers profile image82
      Evan G Rogersposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Let's make this PERFECTLY f**king clear:

Both the LEFT and the RIGHT are turning us into slaves.

Get over this whole "lesser of two evils" bu****it and vote for the ONE person who has been speaking out against this crap non-stop for 30 years.

Vote Ron Paul if you ACTUALLY like freedom.

uncorrectedvisionposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I like a radiation free America - just one of many reasons I would vote for a can of Blue Diamond Almonds before Ron Paul - because at least I would know exactly what kind of nut I was getting.

2. MelissaBarrett profile image60
    MelissaBarrettposted 5 years ago

So if he's acting so much like the conservative hero Bush, then why do the conservatives hate him so much?  Must mean he's doing SOMETHING right.

Personally, I'm not really happy with him myself... but he's still far FAR better than anything the republican party has offered up so far.

George W. Bush is no conservative, but liberals are unable to comprehend that Republican does not mean conservative.  They do, however, understand that  being a Republican and being President is bad.

To be a Republican is evil.
      To be a conservative is evil.
      Therefore, to be a Republican is to be a conservative.

The logic is flawed in its construction and it premises.

1. MelissaBarrett profile image60
        MelissaBarrettposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ah yes, it surely must be my flawed logic.  I certainly must be "unable to comprehend" if I don't see George Bush as a conservative.  I, of course, think that republicans AND conservatives are both evil instead of just disagreeing with both viewpoints.  And certainly, the republican party is very quick to embrace and put forth moderate candidates.

Since you so obviously know exactly what I, as a liberal (as well as all liberals apparently) think and feel then there is really no need for any of us to reply to this thread any longer.  Which kinda makes me wonder why you posted it in the first place.

Because it makes me smile.

working