jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (15 posts)

What will be the future of everybody favourite Sarah Palin

1. Lgali profile image47
    Lgaliposted 8 years ago

What will be the future of everybody favourite Sarah Palin

2. livelonger profile image89
    livelongerposted 8 years ago

Back to Alaska, hopefully for good. She doesn't have a chance for 2012, despite Bill Kristol's fantasies of being her svengali.

3. Lgali profile image47
    Lgaliposted 8 years ago

i think she will stick for sometimes

4. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

She's a celebrity now, and the rednecks think she's a goddess, so of course she will stick around for some time.  However I doubt she will survive long enough to take a stab at the Presidency next time around, as some are suggesting.

There are already dubious stories about her.  By all accounts, she thinks in black and white:  if you're not her friend, you're her enemy and she will be out to get you.  We've all heard the story of how she tried to get her brother-in-law sacked after he divorced her sister.  Then there's the librarian she had sacked for refusing to ban books.   Fame has given her more influence so I'm sure that over the next few years, we'll see her doing that kind of thing again - and eventually, she'll go too far.  At least, I hope she will!

5. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 8 years ago

Hey-- waitaminti-- Doesn't Obama think in black and white?-- it can be a good thing. Bring us together.

1. vitaeb profile image61
      vitaebposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I don't believe, given his intellect and academic background, that Obama thinks in black and white categories, even though genetically he is a black/white mixture smile. I'm assuming you are making a joke, Rochelle, yes? wink

6. Amanda Severn profile image90
    Amanda Severnposted 8 years ago

I just read a hub which says that Hugh Hefner would like her to be a Playboy centrefold! Now that would really be a change of direction!

7. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

So I am watching the news last night, and it says new information about why Palin was not a good canidate for vp or president.

She didn't know that Africa was a continent, and didn't know which coutries were part of the North American Trade Union.

LoL.  Don't know how she is going to explain that to her church, but as long as she has got her new woredrobe, I am sure she is cool.  smile

8. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image61
    VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 8 years ago

Ms.Sarah Palin need not be blamed in anyway.  It is Mr.McCain and Republican party which made her candidate for Vice Presidency. They may be blamed instead.

1. Ralph Deeds profile image69
      Ralph Deedsposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Palin might make a good late night talk show host on a Christian radio station or perhaps a play-by-play semi-pro hockey announcer. Or perhaps she could take Charlton Heston's place as titular head of the National Rifle Association.

1. AEvans profile image69
        AEvansposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Or maybe she could do what she does best go back to Alaska and just right checks. smile

1. Ralph Deeds profile image69
          Ralph Deedsposted 8 years ago in reply to this

And shoot wolves from an airplane.

1. AEvans profile image69
            AEvansposted 8 years ago in reply to this

hehehe!!!  Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my!! smile

9. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 8 years ago

If she gets a senate seat she will be back.

1. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image61
      VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 8 years ago in reply to this

She will be back to the Senate only from Alaska... because many people there may not come out of their igloos and care for the outside world.

working