Federal Government banking system, it starts...

1. 0
    sandra rinckposted 7 years ago

So I got my monthly credit card bill, loe and behold, my policy had changed.  The contract that I signed in agreement has now become void and the credit card company says that I cannot decline the new provisions made to my credit card.

So every month instead of paying what I had agreed to pay according to what I signed up for, the federal credit card company is now going to tack on an addition 1% for any debt left unpaid every month, plus new late payment fees, plus new intrest for periodic finance charges...

it also says, "This minimum payment will be required for every statement with a balance, even if you paid more than the minimum payment or made multiple payments in a previous billing period.

"This policy change is required by federal banking regulators and cannot be declined."
    "The changes detailed in this notification amend your Customer Agreement.  All other account terms and condtitions remain the same."

So I don't have a choice other than to tell them to kiss my broke ars.  They changed the agreement per new federal regulations and I have no say. 

Oh, it is gonna get nasty. I aint paying it.  sad

1. TheMoneyGuy profile image75
      TheMoneyGuyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I hear you, you know what, I stopped paying my credit cards a couple of months ago.  After six months they are required to charge it off.  At this point you can settle for about anything and clear it off your credit report.  Not that I give to shit's about a credit report some people do.  If you want copies of settlement letters or anything else just holler.  I am pretty good at the money stuff. 

1. 0
        sandra rinckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No! You are my friggin' hero!!!!  smile