jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

The Beast and the politics of Secresy:Thought on forth coming election

1. Felixedet2000 profile image62
    Felixedet2000posted 5 years ago

The beast and the politics of secrecy is a deliberate manipulation of the political space for the orchestration of Satanic idealism: I know very sure that we all are entitled to our opinion, be that as it may. If you watch and observe the back yard movement and man

You will agree with me that the populace of the larger society will for eternity be in the dark because he readily gives in to emotions, sensations and bias. These three is all that political assassins that parade themselves as men of honored need to oil their evil intentions.

Wake up and see beyond the picture you watch on cameras, do you think any of these men has what it takes to put America back on track to her enviable position in world politics?

Must they all display the signs of the beast (i.e.) the 666 symbolism of Satan? When next they come up the screen look closely and you will see what i am talking about. What do you expect from Evil men? Wonders huh...i doubt if there will be any change. Except the people rise up to demand a change there will be none.

There is no smoke without fire, and i sense the time for the people to stand up and defend the collective dignity of all humanity, if you desire a change say it out here.

1. profile image0
      Deborah Sextonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

But if you really believe in God, aren't you suppose to say "Your will be done"
      And step aside and let it.

2. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

As a 'writer' making a statement... albeit a subjective religious one in a political forum roll

How important do you consider Spelling is to Your Credibility?  smile

1. Felixedet2000 profile image62
      Felixedet2000posted 5 years ago in reply to this

as man is a political animal so also is he a religious plant: Atheist, Christians, Muslims and all other religion can not do without politics. Which ever  way you look at it, it very good for one to be very careful on the caliber of men and women we vote into public office is all what this thread is about to deal with.

1. Pearldiver profile image87
        Pearldiverposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh For Sure.. smile

But you dodged my question! smile

2. Felixedet2000 profile image62
      Felixedet2000posted 5 years ago in reply to this

It is quite important of course. There is no doubt about that.
      Have i answer your question?

working