for campaign contributions.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-02-0 … onors.html
Both parties are in the pockets of Wall Street. This is nothing new. Both parties are in the pockets of the military-industrial complex. This is nothing new, either.
Except for healthcare and social issues (incl division of church & state), there isn't much of a difference between the two. Fortunately, on both of these issues I favor the Democrats' position, so my electoral decision is fairly easy.
He's gonna need it: Romney has the big guns in advertising. Swift-boat and Willie Horton.
I hope all of wall street supports Obama....might just might be enough to offset the Koch Bros and Adelson.
Only when they don't get a share of the money.
I thought Soros was going to give his puppet Obama a billion dollars. Why would he need the help of Wall Street?
Where are all the OWS protesters? Why aren't they screaming, well, more than they usually do?
Soros is not supporting Obama this time around...find another punching bag.
If you seriously think Soros isn't pumping money into the Obama campaign, I have a bridge in San Francisco I'll sell you cheap. It has an apartment on top and everything.
Take him at his word, or don't.
Read his lips.
HA HA HA HA HA HA, that's a good one, LMC. "Take him at his word, or don't." You're becoming quite the comedian.
Seriously. I've heard Soros called many things but a punching bag is not one of them.
I've called him several myself and I still bet he's giving money to Obama.
Yeah..most often it's Nazi. Even though he's Jewish, and helped Jews escape Hitler.
And he says he is not giving money to Obama's campaign....but I guess you would know better.
And you...it was the right wing tea party that were the first to hold protests about it.
But it was Paulson and Bush who made it law. Dilemma there, too-- eh?
No, but they blamed Obama for it all. And still do. And so does the Republican party.
There's plenty of blame to go around, LMC. Problem is getting Obama to own up to the part that's his.
Come on, habee. If you're the least bit Conservative, you're labeled as a Tea Partier just like DHL labels all handgun carry permit holders and Christians as terrorist. You should know this by now.
Well, I suppose I'm a terrorist, then. I am pro-2nd Amendment all the way! I have a shotgun, a .308 rifle, and a handgun. Does that make me a "triple threat"?
Yes, ma'am, it does. I have a shotgun, a .54 Hawken rifle, a .75 Brown Bess musket, a 9mm handgun, and a permit to carry. I'm probably on the list just because of the permit.
No--you are fee to carry guns to an Obama rally...however, a college student was arrested and is facing charges for throwing glitter at Romney.
And Sheehan was arrested for wearing an anti-war t-shirt at a Bush speech.
Little lop-sided if you ask me.
I think carrying a weapon to a political rally is crazy...BUT, when firearms are taken to R rallies, the libs think it's terrible. It's fine when the weapons are at Obama rallies, however. lol
As long as a person has a permit to carry legally, I see no problem with them doing so where it's legal. I will say doing so at a political rally is just asking for trouble and I wouldn't do it.
To throw something on someone on purpose would probably be considered assault. Some things just don't sit well with the Secret Service.
Okay, I'll ask. What else was Sheehan doing to get arrested? It couldn't have been just for the shirt. What did the shirt say? Do you have a link to see it? Was it threatening to Bush?
25 Reports That Can Put You on the Terror Watch List
1. Airport Service Providers — Includes on-craft providers: baggage, cleaners, cargo, catering, mechanics, ground crew, food service, cleaners, security, taxi, limos, and shuttles.
2. Beauty/Drug Suppliers — People who have burn marks, missing limbs, travel a long distance, nervous, who are picked up, make illogical requests (even of consumer-grade products).
3. Bulk Fuel Distributors — New customers not from the area, those using cash for large transactions, nervous, large purchases, having a rental vehicle.
4. Construction Sites — People with environmental slogans and/or anti-government slogans, banners or signs that threaten or imply violence.
5. Dive/Boat Shops — New customers reluctant to provide complete personal information, customer who does not have certification, using cash for expensive transactions, extended rentals, appearing uninterested in safety rules, experiencing guarded behavior.
6. Electronics Stores — Person who alters appearance from visit to visit (changing hair color, shaving, etc.), fills a “shopping list” of components while lacking knowledge about their use. Pays cash for large purchases.
7. Farm Supply Stores — New customers not from the area, nervous or impatient, suspicious inquiries regarding equipment specifications, failing to state legitimate use for supplies, rental vehicle, cash for large transactions.
8. Financial Institutions — No evidence for legitimate business activity, those with multiple accounts, banks, parties, and jurisdictions (layering). Mixed deposits (money orders, third-party checks, and/or payroll into a business account). Large volume of wire transfers, or repetitive patterns, shell entities, “pass through” points by foreign jurisdictions.
9. General Aviation — Taking flying lessons but appear uninterested, renting under vague reasons for doing so, requests to fly over specific locations without substantiated reason, taking pictures or videos of potentially sensitive locations, actions outside the norm, parking near the perimeter of airport, asking questions without substantiation.
10. General Public — Basically everything exhibited by those with an inquisitive nature: questions, note taking, drawing, annotating maps, inappropriate photos or videos, people in places where they do not belong.
11. Hobby Shops — Interest in remote-controlled aircraft, interest that does not seem genuine, possessing little knowledge of purchase, exhibiting unusual interest, exhibiting no interest, using cash for large transactions.
12. Home Improvement and Large Retail Stores — Large quantity of ammunition, firearms and ammunition out of season, combination of unusual items, interest in night vision and camouflage apparel, purchases of pipe fittings and supplies, rental vehicle, refusal to complete firearms paperwork, using cash for large transactions.
13. Hotels/Motels — There is an excellent discussion of this section in Michael Snyder’s recent article.
14. Internet Cafes — There is an excellent discussion of this section in Michael Snyder’s recent article.
15. Shopping Malls — Wearing backpacks, discreet use of cameras, note-taking, or video over an extended period, several men arriving together then splitting up, continuing to communicate (dry run?), speaking to security guards, comments regarding radical theology, vague or cryptic warnings, or anti-U.S. sentiments that appear out of place and provocative.
16. Martial Arts/Paintball — Insist on paying with cash, travels long distance to participate, interest in learning offensive moves in a confined space, learning the use of hidden weapons, learning kill and restraint techniques with no occupational need, group training, uttering racist, religious, unusual, anti-US, or vague and cryptic warnings, close combat training, paintball tactics of ambush or kidnapping scenarios, operating a private facility, converting large plots of rural land to conduct these activities.
17. Mass Transportation — Altering one’s appearance, exhibiting burns, bleached body hair, concealed wires, nervous, actions suggesting use of a hidden camera, unusual comments, questioning security/facility personnel via normal means of communication, groups arriving together then splitting up and communicating via cell phone.
18. Military Surplus — Demanding identity privacy, insisting on paying with cash, suspicious comments, bulk purchases.
19. Peroxide Explosives — Unknown customer, individual requesting more information.
20. Recognizing Sleepers — Arrival from countries where violent militant Islamic groups are known to operate, long unexplained absences, fury at the West for reasons ranging from personal problems to global policies of the U.S., conspiracy theories about Westerners (e.g. the CIA arranged for 9/11 to legitimize the invasion of foreign lands), accusing the West of trying to destroy Islam.
21. Rental Cars — Reluctance to provide complete personal information, using cash, unusual questions.
22. Rental Properties — Using cash for large transactions, inquiries about local sites, refusing maintenance or service over extended time, not using property for intended purpose, unusual number of package deliveries, unusual amounts of traffic, discovery of unusual items.
23. Rental Trucks — Reluctance to provide personal information, cash for large transactions, inquiries about renting a truck with a wooden floor, questions about vehicle specifications.
24. Storage Facilities — Failing to provide complete personal information, using cash to pay fees in advance, placing unusual items in storage, disposing of tools, gloves, masks, or clothing, discarding clothes or shoes in new condition, avoiding contact with rental facility personnel, accessing facility an unusual number of times, storing items that emit unusual odors or leak liquids.
25. Tattoo Shops — Demanding identity “privacy,” paying cash, altering appearance (beard, hair style, hair color, style of dress, etc.), making racist or extreme statements, suspicious comments that suggest or appear to endorse violence in support of a cause, repeated returns with multiple individuals requesting identical tattoos, inquiries about unusual methods of tattooing or placement which could allow the concealment of extremist symbols.
http://www.infowars.com/25-reports-that … atch-list/
Follow link to see official FBI flyers. There are links to each one in the article! Lots of reasons for the People to snitch on each other?
And let's remember what Liberals are called: marxists and socialists and communists....
But none of those will get you put on the terrorist watch list according to that dude at DHL. What is his name? Oh, yeah! Napolitano.
I don't use those terms to describe liberals, LMC. In fact, my best friend is a liberal, and we get along great. We discuss issues all the time, and we often find that we can find some common ground. But then again, both of us are calm and reasonble and fair-minded.
No, that's the smear the Foxites gave him. Well, Beck to be fair.
And I know what you mean about trust..that's why I said Read My Lips.
I didn't like Bush 41 for that one either.
Also, I don't watch Fox unless I'm at my mom's. Too much screaming on there. It reminds me of my ex-wife. I don't listen to Beck, either. Too "out there."
by William R. Wilson6 years ago
I got this in my email today. This is the sort of thing I hired Obama to do:Thoughts?
by Alternative Prime13 months ago
Opening his mouth doesn’t appear to be a strong suit for poor ole’ backwards Jeb - Every time he yaps his trap his big “Special” brother George W looks like the intelligent sibling ~ How much trouble is that?If...
by skperdon17 months ago
Let's face it "Hilary for President" gets the Republican base buzzing like no other. We all know that the Benghazi Committee's specific purpose is to go after her and rip her competency to shreds.Then there is...
by Susan Reid5 years ago
JP Morgan Chase is considering capping debit card transactions to $100 or even $50. It's all about fees they charge per transaction, currently $.44 and proposed to be slashed by Congress to $.12.That's a big hit for...
by Yes Dear6 years ago
se·di·tion [si-dish-uhn] Show IPA–noun1.incitement of discontent or rebellion against a government.2.any action, esp. in speech or writing, promoting such discontent or rebellion.Sara...
by AnnCee5 years ago
Just wondering. I'd like some extra money for a Mediterranean cruise.
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.