jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Obama is inflicting cruel and unusual punishment.

1. mio cid profile image61
    mio cidposted 4 years ago

President Obama is inflicting cruel and unusual punishment to the republican candidates by creating false expectations that he will give them an issue they will be successful at attacking him on,the latest example is the price of gas, they are really grasping at straws right now since their only hope of defeating him was based on a deteriorating economy and that seems to be disappearing rapidly . It is not humane to have them running around like headless chicken jumping from one talking point to another every other week. Obviously the price of gas will  be around three dollars more or less by the time the elections approach . How long is he planning to keep this up?Is it really necessary for him to humiliate them like this?

1. Evan G Rogers profile image81
      Evan G Rogersposted 4 years ago in reply to this
      1. junko profile image79
        junkoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Evan, I made the mistake of clicking on the link you provided, I didn't READ the article, I wondered why you thought it related to this forum? I think the President is the adult in the race and the best and brightest on republican side refused to live a lie. They know the President has delt with and is still dealing with a man-side JOB.

1. Evan G Rogers profile image81
          Evan G Rogersposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It relates because he actually is inflicting torture on people.

2. jandee profile image45
          jandeeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you didn't read the article then you know zilch about what is going on!! At this very moment a British business man is on a plane to probably await -God  knows what !! Read the article and tell everyone to read it ...

2. steveamy profile image61
      steveamyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

They seem to be humiliating themselves pretty well.....

working