Ugh

Jump to Last Post 1-19 of 19 discussions (87 posts)
  1. lovemychris profile image76
    lovemychrisposted 12 years ago

Mitt Romney editorial:

"I will take every measure necessary to check the evil regime of the ayatollahs. Until Iran ceases its nuclear-bomb program, I will press for ever-tightening sanctions, acting with other countries if we can but alone if we must. I will speak out on behalf of the cause of democracy in Iran and support Iranian dissidents who are fighting for their freedom. I will make clear that America’s commitment to Israel’s security and survival is absolute. I will demonstrate our commitment to the world by making Jerusalem the destination of my first foreign trip.
    Most important, I will buttress my diplomacy with a military option that will persuade the ayatollahs to abandon their nuclear ambitions. Only when they understand that at the end of that road lies not nuclear weapons but ruin will there be a real chance for a peaceful resolution."

omg omg omg deja-frickin-vu

1. Greek One profile image64
      Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Since 1981, US Presidents (excluding George W. Bush) have made the symbolic geasture of traveling to Canada on their first official visit.

He is thus already insulting my nation before even taking office.

I have no choice but to reciprocate by destroying each and every albulm I own of his Mormon co-horts, Donny and Marie....

although it pains me to do so

2. Evan G Rogers profile image62
      Evan G Rogersposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Iran has no evidence of having a bomb.

Iran has no evidence of building a bomb.

Iran has no evidence of wanting to build a bomb.

Wikileaks has shown documentation that Israel has bombed their nuke sites in the past year or so.

Anyone even CONTEMPLATING attacking Iran -- Romney, Santorum, Obama, Gingrich -- is clearly just a piece of crap.

1. Greek One profile image64
        Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Iran has no evidence of wanting to build a bomb?

You dont think they would want to have the bomb?

2. lovemychris profile image76
        lovemychrisposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I agree...although Obama is not a piece of crap.

He's controlled.

We all are,and it needs to STOP!

3. couturepopcafe profile image59
        couturepopcafeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Iran has been negotiating with one of the Arab countries to buy enriched uranium. They have no way to do this themselves. Until they get it, they can't build a bomb, but make no mistake, they do want one and have stated as much.

1. couturepopcafe profile image59

IMO, it would be a huge mistake to destroy Iran with bombs. If he does this, he disgraces this country to no end. At least Bush had a good reason, we were attacked first.

We were attacked by Saddam Hussein?

Look closer.

You know what I'm talking about - Afghanistan, Bin Laden and al Queda.

As far as Iraq is concerned, it's a sad state of affairs (to say the least) but getting rid of that heinous person and his sons was a good thing gone about it the wrong way. And yes, he did have WMDs because the U.S. gave them to him that's why everyone was so sure he had them.

So MY tax dollars when to kill a man because some people didn't like him.
                How many died for that?

And these same people don't want THEIR money to go to women for birth control, and abortion is murder???

GOT IT.

1. shea duane profile image58
                  shea duaneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

amen sister!

2. couturepopcafe profile image59

LMC - I really wish you would answer a question directly now and then so I can understand your answer instead of talking in inuendo and sarcasm.

Some people didn't like him? Coming from someone (you) who is such an advocate for women's  rights, you might talk to the women who were raped by his sons, had their husbands killed and their children thrown into prisons just for speaking against him.

He was not MY president...what had I to do with him?
                    That was a ton of money spent and a lot of lives lost...None of you have the right to lecture women on anything.

3. profile image0
                  Peelander Gallyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

"And these same people don't want THEIR money to go to women for birth control, and abortion is murder??? GOT IT."
                  Zing.

Everyone knows that Iraq was a combination of personal vendetta and venture capitalist enterprise loosely justified with morality, the alleged existence of WMD's that weren't there and association with al Qaeda. The problem is going broke attempting to police the world and profit from its instability. Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, Libya, Egypt... You have to draw a line somewhere. You can't fulfill your own ulterior motives under the thin guise of attempting to fix it all. Obama has done a great job responding to the ongoing Arab Spring in my opinion. There's no comparison.

Right...and lots of babies died for it.

"This whole Iran thing is about getting control of a country presently without a Rothschild central bank.

It is zionist Rothschild usury central bankers who are fomenting this war.

Just as they did in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Sudan.

Only three countries are holding out on a zionist one world economic order: Iran, N.Korea, Cuba. All the other 194 countries already have Rothschild zionists controlling their money, and thereby their government.

Zio Rothschild bankers already control 194 nations of 197.

It has nothing to do with anything but getting control of Iran's central bank and thereby the Iranian government and thereby the Iranian people.

We are all only sheep or cattle to Rothschilds fiat usury."

I'd want a bomb in the face of this too.

4. profile image0
        JaxsonRaineposted 12 years agoin reply to this

They are working on it.

http://www.isis-online.org/uploads/isis … ov2011.pdf

Except for not working with other nations that are sanctioning them for pursuing it. If they aren't trying to, why would they resist?

Oh, and there is the whole 'let's make israel vanish' threat as well.

Israel has nuclear weapons.

Iran is allowong ther IAEO (whatever that org is called) to inspect their facilities....Israel refuses.

Netanyahu put on his facebook page that the only Arab he wanted was a dead Arab.

3. Credence2 profile image79
      Credence2posted 12 years agoin reply to this

You know, LMC, maybe I am tired of abslute security guarantees made on behalf of anybody. This is all politics. We spend more money on defense than the next 14 nations below us combined. I neither have the money nor the inclination to continue in the role of globo-cop. I would suggest that these other nations resolve their own differences in whatever way they see fit and leave me out of it! The last 10 years if anything should have revealed to us all that this is just another 'fools errand'. I gripe about this problem in great detail

http://credence2.hubpages.com/hub/Be-Wa … ed-Serpent

I wish Credence....we seem to be owned by Israel!

Amen, Credence. You and a lot of other people feel this, not a minority. Unfortunately, government doesn't care what we want or feel.

1. Credence2 profile image79
          Credence2posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thanks CPC and LMC.

CPC, in reply to some of your observations about Iran and its nuclear ambitions, You know I could never figure out why we have thousands of nuclear warheads and certainly go along with India and Pakistan as nuclear powers (I consider Pakistan just as dangerous) yet we all are so concerned about Iran. Iran knows that we have the firepower to leave a crater where their country once was if they do not behave.

Someone made the point that Iran has vital security interests as well, with the threat of unilateral attacks from Israel, can you blame them?. It is all the silly fundamentalists that seem to think that we have some spiritual calling to come to Israel's aid, when the country is quite carnal, actually.  They do what they want and we have rubber stamped it for years. I am not anti-semitic to disagree with the way of our foreign policy in regards to Israel.

\This stuff has been going on since the time before time. We drain our resources and Israel only pretends to be concerned about our security issues in the region. We have been the lumbering giant they have been 'playing' for decades.

If Israel is a member of the nuclear club(and everybody knows that she is) I cant see why Iran could not be a member

We have been trying to control nuclear proliferation since the former soviet union exploded its first nuclear device in the late 1940's. Short of nuclear war, this effort as part of American foreign policy is also a "fools errand".

In spite of 9/11 we have spent billions and lost thousands of people on both sides It would be like after the Pearl Harbor attack we declared war on Korea.... 9/11 was a catastrophe, but we punish ourselves, spending billions to lure a 8th century man from a rabbit hole.
          Whew, I am glad that I could get that out and get a little relief!

You are right! We want to move forward with LIFE, and all these throw-backs keep drumming for DEATH.

4. Jillian Barclay profile image73
      Jillian Barclayposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Wonder how all of those Jewish voters and the Israelis will feel after they find out that Willard believes in baptizing dead Jews by proxy...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/03/us/je … liefs.html

Religion in America is SICK.

5. profile image0
      Sooner28posted 12 years agoin reply to this

And the drum beat of war has begun.  Israel is going to attack Iran, and all hell will break loose.  Why Reagan thought increasing the stockpile of nuclear weapons in the U.S. was ever a good idea is beyond me.  Temporary solutions are never the answer.

And it is the same neo-con group who gave us Iraq.The shadow gvt we didn't vote for.

"In his speech to the AIPAC conference Monday night Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu moved closer than ever to the point of no return en route to war with Iran.

Netanyahu compared Iran to Nazi Germany, its nuclear facilities to death camps, and his current trip to the White House to a desperate plea to former U.S. President Franklin Roosevelt by the U.S. Jewish community to bomb Auschwitz.

The request, as Netanyahu told a sympathetic AIPAC crowd, was denied, using justifications similar to those used today by those who object to a military strike against Iran."

omg omg omg.....

"netanyahu's a bad leader-he cannot attack Iran, it's full of jews!"

3. lovemychris profile image76

"Kadima MK Shlomo Molla said Obama's speech to AIPAC Sunday was so pro-Israel it could have been written by Likud activist Moshe Feiglin. He said he was offended by right-wing criticism of the address.

“We Israelis are so ruthless that we won't be satisfied unless the president of the United States wakes up every morning and curses Arabs,” he said"

4. lovemychris profile image76

No prob...Donny and Marie mentality is all this place can muster.

"We've succeeded in persuading the international community that this is a real threat to the whole world," Netanyahu told journalists.

Just like directing a movie....In credible.

I wash my hands..Pilot LMC. This is no longer the United States of America.

WOW..just look at all these R's...taking the opportunity to be tough guys.

MORONS.

geeesh, synchronicity. "Like a movie"...

http://lesvisible.blogspot.com/2012/03/ … gment.html

2. Xenonlit profile image61
      Xenonlitposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Just remind them that they are not president and that they are crossing the line by trying to push war. That is not their function or privilege. Hopefully it will never be their function or privilege.

AMEN.

5. lovemychris profile image76

hey boys and girls!!! What's the song for today?
    Bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran....yay!! 

Mommy....can I play bomb bomb?

Sure honey..it's your right as an AmerIsraelian!

6. lovemychris profile image76

Crippling sanctions.....who do you think they hurt?

LITTLE BABIES...the ones you creeps always say you care so much about.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    only in the womb. and only if not Arabic.

MEDIC. I need some anger management medication.

7. lovemychris profile image76

You will appeal Obamacare, right? cause you know that's gvt intervention.

Of course!

yay yeah   wooohooooo

And you will force women to give birth against their will? cause you know, that's not gvt intervention.

of course!

yay  yeah  wooohoooo

Yes, let's tie them down, inseminate women, and force them to give birth against their will. lol

If you outlaw abortion, what would you call it?

I guess they could take responsibility for their actions by using protection or abstaining. If someone creates a life, IMO, they're responsible for that life. Sorry, just that's my opinion. Abortion in the case of the mother's life is a morality issue and should be allowed at the judgement of the mother. Possibly same with rape, incest. I know this is really hypocritical, but I'm really torn by the whole issue.

Well, here's an easy answwer:

You don't like abortion? Don't have one. Simple as that.

I can agree to that. So after a while, with that in place, a woman who didn't want an abortion has a child. After a year or so of crying and having nothing to do but listen to baby talk, she's tired of it and doesn't want this child anymore. What should she do with it? It would be good to have a law that says she can turn it over to the state or have it adopted out or maybe even sell it. Yeah. I like that.

That makes no sense..what are you trying to say?

What I'm trying to illustrate is that if we push the line of killing unborn babies, at some point the line will be pushed again by someone who says it's unfair that she should have to keep her 5yr. old when she doesn't want him. Your concern is for the rights of women and not the rights of babies?

1. profile image0

I don't understand how this is even a discussion. Reproductive rights should never be in danger in a first-world country, period. No pun intended. First of all, what other people do with their bodies is none of anyone else's business unless they're a close friend, family member, significant other, etc. If a woman gets her tubes tied, is she defying the laws of nature by denying a potential baby its right to be born? Do birth control pills, patches and rings do the same thing? All of it echoes of contorted Puritanical zealotry. It's not a real issue, it's just rabble rousing. Do you know what happens when abortion is outlawed, in horrible backward places like dictatorial regimes? Lots of women bleed out on the floors of their unofficial town doctor's basement or in gas station bathrooms, render themselves infertile or die of any lovely assortment of complications later if their attempt fails. Civilised society provides safe, clean medical facilities to avoid this and safeguard the health of women and their right to choose. Besides, do you think anyone is ever super happy about getting pregnant, agonising over the decision and then having to get an abortion? Even if they're glad they chose not to have the kid because they couldn't take care of it adequately, or for whatever reason, the emotional and sometimes physical scars never heal. It's not like people are laughing and skipping down the street talking about killing babies and how great it is to live in Satan's America where it's OK.

Good grief.

I do not consider a fertilized egg a baby.

And when do we stop killing babies for people we don't like? For hunger? For disease? For poverty?

Why do you only care when it is in the womb?

2. shea duane profile image58

again, amen. people say they want smaller government... but then they tell women that they can't make decisions about their own bodies.

And they don't see the problem with it!

Cognitive dissonance.

shea - The issue is no longer about your body. It's about the body of another which you chose to create. Everyone knows the possible results of intercourse yet they continue to have it then blame someone else because they don't want the child they created. Is that your son in the picture? Hope he knows you could have just as easily told some surgeon to put a knife in his brain but you were having a good day, so you decided to let him live.

If she "chooses" to create it, what business is it of yours?

And if she "chooses" to lose her job and becomes homeless, you wash your hands. Why isn't that your business?

8. Mighty Mom profile image79
    Mighty Momposted 12 years ago

Obama neatly handled this in his SUPER TUESDAY press conference today.
    Well timed, for sure.

(CBS News) At a news conference at the White House on Tuesday, President Obama lashed out at Mitt Romney and the other GOP presidential candidates for "the casualness with which some of these folks talk about war," saying their rhetoric on Iran reflects the fact that they "don't have a lot of responsibilities."

The president was asked about Romney's claim that "If Barack Obama gets re-elected, Iran will have a nuclear weapon." He responded first by pointing to his record, saying his administration has imposed "crippling sanctions" against Iran that have isolated the nation in an "unprecedented" way and significantly damaged its government economically.

He went on to say that while "we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon," he believes that "we have a window of opportunity where this can still be resolved diplomatically." He later said he does not believe that a decision by Israel on whether to attack must be made in the next two months, saying increasingly tough sanctions should have more time to work.

"Because sanctions are starting to have significant effect inside of Iran -- and that's not just my assessment, that's, I think, a uniform assessment -- because the sanctions are going to be even tougher in the coming months, because they're now starting to affect their oil industry, their central bank, and because we're now seeing noises about them returning to the negotiating table, that it is deeply in everybody's interests, the United States, Israel and the world's, to see if this can be resolved in a peaceful fashion," he said.

Romney is a liar. We will have months of well-paid for lies.

The psychopathic kind. The "your mother has sex with fat pigs" kind.

You think Palin was bad? Strap in.

bgamall: "The list of those bozos includes Palin, Gingrich, W, Perry, Bachmann, etc., etc. Add neoconservatism to this religious bent and you have a loose cannon running the US."

9. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 12 years ago

I know the sanctions are working. I am paying $4.30 for a gallon of gas. And he is promising more sanctions and more money at the pump. I am the one being sanctioned.

"For the moment this 'bluster'  keeps the gas prices going higher and fills the coffers of the mega-oil companies, big banks and speculators who are poised to cash in while the economy tanks. This sounds about right even if from a questionable source ... "For every 10-cent increase in the price of a gallon of gasoline, it costs the economy about $11 billion." This is a major strategy in the economic war against the people and possibly this slow bleed is all they are after, at least for the near future."

So what do you think is the right way to go, LMC? No war, no sanctions. Then what? We could just let them get their bomb and take our chances. They only want it because they feel threatened and that would even the playing field. They were attacked by Iraq in the past when Hussein was backed by the U.S. I can see their POV.

Who says they have a bomb? Bibi?

They don't have a bomb but are trying to negotiate buying enriched uranium to make one. That's the whole point of all the fuss. Keeping them from making one.

I'm sorry but who the hell is BIbi?

The King of the Congress of America. They bow and scrape to him.

10. lovemychris profile image76
  11. lovemychris profile image76

Here's an interesting opinion, kind of in the lines of Veteran Today editor...hoping that Obama's butt-kissing is for show only:
    (Obama gave Bibi Book of Esther).

"There is a very good argument that Obama's gift had a deeper meaning. It seems that in early December, 2011, a Isle of Man flagged freighter was inspected by Finnish police and discovered to have 69 Raytheon-built Super Patriot missiles that had only just been given to Israel. Since it was headed for Shanghai, it was yet another sellout of US taxpayers for the Zionist state. Well, they pissed off the military complex with that move, and then Nut'n yahoo gets stiffed with the Iran talks announcement while he's here to dictate to Barry. Justice from an unexpected source to be sure."

I have read that Goldman Sachs has already abandoned USA for China...

Money knows no allegiance save Mo' Money.

The war is on for the soul of America!

lol Nut'n Yahoo.

12. lovemychris profile image76

Any dictator would admire the uniformity and obedience of the U.S. media. ~Noam Chomsky

lovemychris, glad you're on our side. 8-)

I fight for my daughters.....who are called sl*ts, filthy freaks and losers.

Then they want ME to take ANYTHING they say in consideration after that?

They must be crazy.

I'm not sure I understand this jihad on women... is it a strategy? ... the way Orwell's 1984 'created' an enemy to unify the rabble. (Of course the strategy assumes that only men matter... a poor assumption as long as women still have the vote... we can still vote, can't we?)

I don't either....I'm trying to remember when was the last time it hit? It's like these zombies have been sleeping and all of a sudden they're all back!

2. profile image0

Amen, it's surreal and Orwellian for sure. The GOP is so good at creating enemies: where I live it's Mexicans. Blame the Mexicans for everything. Gingrich managed to do it in the debate in Mesa; he swiftly sidestepped a question about how lowering taxes for corporations and the super rich could possibly make the economy money by saying that he'd reinforce the border, etc. so that Mexicans and other illegals couldn't come in here and suck our economy dry. By what, washing dishes for $4 an hour under the table? Give me a break. But a lot of people are racist, sexist bigoted pigs, so it always works. Plus, in this case, they'll talk about how much they hate filthy brown people all day long but still enjoy their food for dinner and absolutely refuse to give up the cheap exploitative labour. Dicks.

Dinasaurs of another era.

3. lovemychris profile image76

"Long ago when men cursed and blamed all of life's ills on women, they called it witchcraft; today it’s called the Republican Primary."

"they want a smaller government where the headquarters are inside every womans v*g*na."

"Today being International Women's Day means I'm only gonna get paid two-thirds of what I usually make."

13. Mighty Mom profile image79
    Mighty Momposted 12 years ago

That's an awfully presumptuous assumption about someone whose circumstances you don't know.

They will decide for everybody. Individuals don't matter.
      Especially the female variety. She belongs to the State.

14. lovemychris profile image76

http://rt.com/news/cia-blackwater-mossad-syria-037/

Mossad, CIA, Blackwater operating in Syria......now who is it calling for military action?? Oh yah....Bomb Bomb McCain.

"same neo-con group who gave us Iraq."

15. lovemychris profile image76

Delaware: By an 8 to 4 vote, the Wilmington, Delaware, city council recognized the personhood of semen because "each 'egg person' and each 'sperm person' should be deemed equal in the eyes of the government."

Virginia: As the state Senate debated requiring transvaginal ultrasounds for women seeking abortions, Sen. Janet Howell proposed mandating rectal exams and cardiac stress tests for men seeking erectile dysfunction meds. Her amendment failed by just two votes.

Georgia: Responding to a Georgia house bill banning abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy, Rep. Yasmin Neal wrote a bill outlawing most vasectomies because they leave "thousands of children…deprived of birth."

Ohio: A bill introduced by state Sen. Nina Turner would compel men to get psychological screenings before getting prescriptions for impotence meds. "We must advocate for the traditional family," Turner said, "and ensure that all men using PDE-5 inhibitors are healthy, stable, and educated about their options—including celibacy as a viable life choice."

Illinois: State Rep. Kelly Cassidy proposed requiring men seeking Viagra to watch a video showing the treatment for persistent erections, an occasional side effect of the little blue pill. As she explained, "It's not a pretty procedure to watch."

Missouri: Protesting the legislature's vote to reject Obama's contraception coverage mandate, nine female lawmakers cosponsored a bill restricting access to vasectomies except for men risking death or serious bodily harm. "In determining whether a vasectomy is necessary," the bill reads, "no regard shall be made to the desire of a man to father children, his economic situation, his age, the number of children he is currently responsible for, or any danger to his wife or partner in the event a child is conceived."

Oklahoma: When a zygote-personhood bill came before the state Senate, Sen. Constance Johnson penned an amendment declaring that ejaculating anywhere outside a woman's vagina constitutes "an action against an unborn child." Bonus: Johnson also suggested that any man who impregnates a woman without her permission should pay a $25,000 fine, support the child until age 21, and get a vasectomy, "in the spirit of shared responsibility." In response to the same bill, state Sen. Jim Wilson proposed an amendment requiring the father of an unborn child to be financially responsible for its mother's health care, housing, transportation, and nourishment during pregnancy.

Texas: Contesting a bill mandating sonograms before abortions, Rep. Harold Dutton unsuccessfully offered three amendments in a row. The first would have required the state to pay the college tuition of children born to women who decide against an abortion after seeing a required ultrasound image. The second would have subsidized the children's health care costs until age 18. When that failed, he lowered the age to 6. That didn't fly, either.

16. lovemychris profile image76

Delaware: By an 8 to 4 vote, the Wilmington, Delaware, city council recognized the personhood of semen because "each 'egg person' and each 'sperm person' should be deemed equal in the eyes of the government."

Ejaculation shall be equal to murder.

1. profile image0

-golf clap-

17. Hanooq profile image40
    Hanooqposted 12 years ago

Hello how r u?
    My name Hanooq Patres from Pakistan Lahore,

Welcome to the land of the semi-free!

1. Hanooq profile image40
        Hanooqposted 12 years agoin reply to this

when you contact me sir
        +92 322 406 6817

18. lovemychris profile image76
    1. Hanooq profile image40
      Hanooqposted 12 years agoin reply to this

ok,

19. lovemychris profile image76

Military.com News – March 5, 2012

"Several former high-ranking military, intelligence and State Department officials took out an ad in the Washington Post today urging President Obama to stand fast against political and lobbying pressure to attack Iran over claims it is trying to develop nuclear weapons."

"Obama has been under pressure from the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, one of the most powerful lobbying groups in the country, and members of Congress to draw a harder line against Iran. Republican members of both the house and Senate have let Obama know that if he chose to attack Iran he would have their support."

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=44619

Know who they are.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)