jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

When does Ron Paul go away???

1. steveamy profile image59
    steveamyposted 4 years ago

Head to head in Virginia looses to Romney....and the rest of the results are distant back of the pack, so when does he admit he will not be the nominee and go back to Texas...or will he?

2. dutchman1951 profile image59
    dutchman1951posted 4 years ago

He is elected, he will be back in DC, he is not going away, just drop out of GOP race probly.  He will be around.

His ideas are way to far off of what we need, but he will be around. I think after today Super Tuesday he will possibly need to make a choice.  Gingrich will be the Guy hanging around I think.

Santorum has the South and Bible Belt, Romney is a Morman and thus they(South) will not vote for him, and the only haven Paul has is the Free-men Territory of Montana, Wyoming etc... they tend to like him. But do not hold the Major opinion for the Country. I think tonight is a draw between Santorum and Romney, at least so far it looks it, but it is 7:30 and it is a young nite right now.   wink

For Paul I think it is over though.

3. Paul Wingert profile image79
    Paul Wingertposted 4 years ago

If Ron Paul goes away, we'll have no one to pick on!

4. Edwin Clark profile image85
    Edwin Clarkposted 4 years ago

Here in Thailand all I have is Fox News to keep me updated on the Republican race. And it seems like Fox has written him off already and barely gives him any airtime compared others. I noticed Ron Paul's ideas are not much in line with Foxs conservative agenda but they should give the guy equal coverage.

1. Evan G Rogers profile image83
      Evan G Rogersposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Fox never wrote him off: the media outlets didn't even put him on their sheets. He has been ignored this entire election, and yet is still pulling off 20-30% vote tallies.

1. lovemychris profile image80
        lovemychrisposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well, Judge Napolitano(sp) supported him before he was fired.

Judge gone, Hasselback in. YUK!

2. Edwin Clark profile image85
        Edwin Clarkposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well, if you google what Chris Wallace said what would happen if Ron Paul wins Iowa you'd might see that Fox has written Ron Paul off because he is not conservative enough. Fox news is the only channel I have to keep track of politics and so far, all of the news commentary shows give more air time to opposing candidates through interviews more than Ron Paul.

5. innersmiff profile image88
    innersmiffposted 4 years ago

Ron Paul's campaign is slow-growth and much better built than Gingrich's. He mas more delegates than Gingrich already. He might not even have to win a state to get a chance at the convention.