jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Would you vote for Randall Terry in a primary over Barack Obama?

1. JSChams profile image61
    JSChamsposted 4 years ago

Many are not aware but Barack Obama actually has primary opponents. The most successful appears to be Randall Terry. He won 14 of the 15 countiues Obama lost in Oklahoma and has secured Democratic delegates. What do you think of him?

JSChamsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Apparently if there are those who would they would prefer not to be identified.

2. Ralph Deeds profile image68
      Ralph Deedsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I don't think of Randall Terry because I've never heard of him. Why don't you tell us why you think he'd be an improvement over Barack Obama. Do you have one of these bumper stickers on your car, by any chance?

I don't know whether he would be an improvement or not. I just see no reason why Barack Obama should not have primary opposition in this election.
        And no...I don't put any bumper stickers of any kind on my car.

2. 0
    Justsilvieposted 4 years ago

The choices this year make it easy for me as an independent. Obama all the way.

How about you give me a little more reasoning in your decision? I like to know more of the independent mindset.

1. 0
        Justsilvieposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The Republicans did not want him so he is giving the Democrats a shot.  His only draw is to those who want to take away a Woman’s right to chose whether or not to terminate a pregnancy,

I am Pro Choice; just because I would not have an abortion does not mean I would want to dictate to someone else what they MUST do. Legal or not abortion will always be available. Back street butcher or a good doctor, if you have the money will be the choice if the laws are changed. It will be just like the not so good ole days for many women.

How I think would take many pages. We are too quick to label people these days.  I am liberal in some views, conservative in others but at the moment I think President Obama is doing the best he can with the cards he was dealt and I am already tired of the whole election process and we still have many months of this ahead. Negative ads, name calling, put downs and downright lies from all corners.

I would love to just have one guy come out and just tell us what he can do for us, without putting the other guy down… Heck when all is said and done… Maybe Ron Paul will be the guy I would vote for… he’s is the only one running, not going on my nerves right now.