Addiction of Hubpage over Facebook

1. ksknair profile image83
    ksknairposted 4 years ago

Hi All,

I am quite new to Hubpage and already got addicted to it. The case was the same when I started my first Orkut and later Facebook account.

I would just like to know your opinion regarding the time spent on Hubpage Vs any other online platform viz. Facebook, Twitter etc.

I feel that the addiction is much greater as it always challenges for Creativity unlike Facebook where lots of forwarded message, pictures, clips gets circulated.

The challenge for creativity, improving hubscore etc keeps you engaging. Isn't it?

Friends, what do you think on this topic?

1. sen.sush23 profile image61
      sen.sush23posted 4 years ago in reply to this

It may not be general, maybe it is because we have a liking to this kind of activity- writing and expressing our thoughts in detail. But yes, though I am somewhat addicted to Facebook, as all my associates and a lot of other people who are not all interested to write or even read, are to be found there - I personally am totally addicted to HubPage. Yes, and the urge to push up your Hub score is one reason too- every time I come back I want to be sure I have progressed up, or slipped down. smile

2. ksknair profile image83
    ksknairposted 4 years ago

Very True Sen.Sush23. I remember those times when I can in college and all the project work and assignments were cut-copy-paste. I think the art of writing original content should start from the school level itself. Thanks for your feedback.