jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

1. writer boy profile image61
    writer boyposted 7 years ago

If you look at our country today than you will find we are in a down fall of the economy and we are one of the most polluting country's in the world. Our once great country has been corrupted by ignorance pollution lazy people we need to bring our great country back on it's feet. I remember when their was no war or signs of global warming. We need to do something about this. You can call me a hippie I don't care because what we are in now is not the nation I've come to know an love.

1. AEvans profile image74
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You need to read the article by ColdWarBaby about 09/11 and watch the youtube video Loose Change if you have not already seen it, as it is pretty d*&** interesting. I agree we should do something about it, hey maybe you should write an article on it.smile

2. Make  Money profile image70
    Make Moneyposted 7 years ago

Yeah something needs to be done about it.

Here's ColdWarBaby's Hub.

The Loose Change video is on his Hub.

3. Singer Boy profile image60
    Singer Boyposted 7 years ago

I almost completely agree with writer boy except for a couple of things. 1, I completely agree that we are polluting the earth, but I have 2 things to say about that. 1, it is a study that lots of our nation's pollution are coming from China from winds. I am not saying we are not polluting, but I'm saying we aren't doing it alone. 2nd on that subject, I think lots of things we do that are necessary to us are polluting, and it really cannot be stopped without taking drastic measures. Like burning trash. Yes, it is polluting, but it is necessary for us, so there aren't so many landfills. Now, I'm not saying this is good, and I am saying that I am a strong democrat with many eco-friendly views, but some things are necessary for human survival and comfort. Yes, I think something should be done about it, but it would be very difficult. For starters, where would all that trash go? The earth isn't an endless array of land. Where are we going to put all of that crappy smelling, air polluting trash? This is why recycling is good. It reduces the amount of waste, and less trees are cut down!

Just my opinion! Argue if you like. I'm totally up for one! smile lol

1. Mark Knowles profile image62
      Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

And who do you think is buying all the crap that China makes that causes all that pollution?

The simple fact is, the western world has moved all it's manufacturing to China.

Now we point the finger at them as being the problem. smile