War on the home front

1. DeathStroke profile image60
    DeathStrokeposted 4 years ago via iphone

When we talk about the government most may think of IRS or people who are assigned jobs from higher up with a bit of power under their belt. When I think of government I think of shadowy figures over our country in which we don't know their agenda. Which brings me to my post how come our government doesn't do anything about people who are homeless? Tell you how I got to this I had a friend who went to the war in afghanistan he recently came back but coming back to what? Losing a lot to fight for us over seas but then when they come back we just give them a pat on the back. Some lose there houses and prize possessions and end up homeless begging for food and work but yet they are destined to do this while government sits back and relax? Why not we propose an idea to government to help both us and them combined. Here what I was thinking why not round up all those military personnel who are homeless or looking for a job as well as homeless people into something like the CIA but different into a group who can clean up our streets from gang violence, drugs and so on and so forth because the police can only do so much wouldn't you rather have someone who knows the street compared to a policeman who knows nothing about it until he experiences it or is corrupt? Tell me what you guys think about it, funding and everything.

2. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 4 years ago

The people who run the empire, the secret government, want it the way it is.