jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Who has the money?

1. 0
    sandra rinckposted 7 years ago

Just another random thought...

If the people who have the money are the ones in control, then how can billions and billions of people with just a few dollars, not be enought o take the control back? 

I can't help but wonder why people continue to pay these people when you know (moreless) where the money is going? 

It just doesn't make cents to bitch about what these few people are doing to everyone else and then continue to let it happen.  *scratching head*

If I had the power, I would give people the power to grow some balls.

1. aka-dj profile image79
      aka-djposted 7 years ago in reply to this

We need to band together, as one. Power comes when there are "numbers" involved.
      Maybe the internet will bring us together to achieve what one and two's can't.
      As for growing "balls", well, I hope you meant that metaphorically, because half the population would have four, and all you "girls" would become one of us guys!!!!. lol
      Maybe that's not so silly, you could finally say that "you have figured us out" lol

2. TheMoneyGuy profile image75
    TheMoneyGuyposted 7 years ago

Because the working class have a subset class known as the warrior class (Military and Police and other Agencies with initials) This class of people can always be paid to kill the other half of the working class.  This is done very purposefully to ensure that the working class does not revolt.

The system is even more sinister.  Horace Mann who developed our public school system was paid by the Robber Barrons (through their very nice sounding foundations) to make sure we developed a system to prevent the spread of communism(a very bad scenario for the wealthy).  His mission was to create a class of people with an appropriate and predictable response to authority. He learned this system from the Fascist masters of the 30's era Germans. I hope that clears it up.

3. 0
    sandra rinckposted 7 years ago

So now that AIG had recieved another 40 billion of our tax dollars to "bail them out", even though they got caught spending the money on lavish hotels, resorts and spas, guess what?

They intend to divy up the 40 billion dollars between 126 of their top employees for bonuses ranging from 126,000- 4 million dollars. 

Meanwhile people are still having their homes forclosed on for those subprime loans that increased nearly 80%, but when adjusted  the mortgages were only reduced by mearly 15% and continueing to destroy peoples lives that they worked so hard for so that the greedly executive can continue to make his 25-4 million dollars a "month" income. 

If any of you a**holes who do this are out there, Go F*ck Yourself!