jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Romney's Meddling Comments About Chen Guangcheng Situation in China

1. Ralph Deeds profile image68
    Ralph Deedsposted 4 years ago

Seems to me that Mitt should have kept his big mouth shut rather than criticizing Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration in the middle of a very complicated and delicate situation involving Chen Guangcheng and negotiations over trade and other issues between the U.S. and China. Perhaps he's emulating Reagan's secret overtures to Iran behind President Carter's back just before the election while Carter was attempting to negotiate the release of American prisoners.

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60
      Ron Montgomeryposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Let him talk.  He's really showing himself to be quite the doofus when it comes to foreign policy matters.  Whether he's discussing Bin Laden, Kaddaffi, or now Chen, he seems to have a gift for calling it exactly wrong.

2. Repairguy47 profile image59
      Repairguy47posted 4 years ago in reply to this

While Carter was doing what...lollollollollol

2. Gypsy Willow profile image80
    Gypsy Willowposted 4 years ago

Let him ramble. At least he's not meddling with women's lives while he's doing it!

3. lovemychris profile image80
    lovemychrisposted 4 years ago

He is such an embarrassment. I just want to tell him to sit down and be quite! Stop playing president, Willard.

4. maxoxam41 profile image79
    maxoxam41posted 4 years ago

Nothing surprising from an incompetent who already thinks that he carries the president's responsibilities! And he is supposed to represent the republicans? Poor them!

5. lovemychris profile image80
    lovemychrisposted 4 years ago

Whoa....maybe not do fast!

"Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping met with Jeb Bush yesterday at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing where both pledged to advance cooperation between their two countries and, this report says, agreed that once Bush had taken office a ‘new era’ would begin in US-China relations.

According to this report, Kissinger told Keqiang that the Republican Party election process to select their nominee to run against President Obama was “completely manipulated” to ensure that their 2012 Convention would be “deadlocked” thus allowing for Jeb Bush to be nominated as a “consensus candidate” and thus his parties leader.

The path to a deadlocked convention, this report says Kissinger told the Chinese, lies in neither current Republican frontrunners Governor Mitt Romney or Congressman Ron Paul having enough delegates to ensure their nomination on the first ballot after which their supporters will be free to nominate anyone they so choose.

In order to ensure a deadlocked convention, this report continues, Kissinger noted that Romney will obtain his delegates from what are called Primary States while Paul will receive his from those holding caucuses and “open” primaries, with neither of them receiving enough votes to secure their nominations."

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2076/640 … _Read.html

golly--if he IS the nominee, is meeting with China and deciding our futures impeachable? heehee--you know, like Obama and Medvedev? ahahahaha

Of course not, lmc....when THEY do it, it's fine!

1. Ralph Deeds profile image68
      Ralph Deedsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I clicked on the links and noticed that the date on the report was 1-18-12 which makes it a little out of date. Looks like the Chinese blew Kissinger's cover. I doubt that he said that on the record. It sounds like something out of the Borowitz Report.

1. lovemychris profile image80
        lovemychrisposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for checking....I never do smile

But--I still wouldn't rule Jeb out. Because I see more and more Ron Paul winning delegates all over.
        I sense they are up to something, and it really doesn't seem that Romney has any reason to be pres!---

AND---this whole charade for the seat....Come on.

How can they all forget the things they said about him in the past? Like it's all been a charade to me.

He's a rotten sum-bee, but hey--he'd make great president? Yeah OK.

2. ptosis profile image79
      ptosisposted 4 years ago in reply to this

And they say that the US doesn't have a hereditary monarchy. Always wondered why the goofiest were picked to run against Obama.