Received this from a friend.
After watching the news this morning about Obama's appearance on the View" this morning, this little email makes me wonder even more. I know ABC is the Obama Network, but it appears that outside of FOX all the networks are reporting pro-Obama news. What is happening?
I am also including this link http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Lvl5Gan69Wo which seems to indicate that some of the American business is in bed with our former enemy (still is my enemy), China. I was born into the early days of the Cold War, grew up in it, and served in the military to combat it. Now we are partners with Communists? I am and will always be anti-Communists. What is wrong with the press? What is Obama doing? What is American business doing? And those poor supporters of Obama can't find their way out of a garage with the door opener in their hands!
SIMPLY AMAZING WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT
Isn't it amazing that, within only one week of Tiger Woods crashing his Escalade,
the press found every woman with whom Tiger has had an affair during the last few years?
And, they even uncovered photos, text messages, recorded phone calls, etc.!
Furthermore, they not only know the cause of the family fight, but they even know it was a
9 iron from his golf bag that his wife used to break out the windows in the Escalade.
Not only that, they know which wedge!
And, each & every day, they were able to continue to provide America with updates
on Tiger's sex rehab stay, his wife's divorce settlement figures, as well as the dates &
tournaments in which he was to play.
Now, Barack Hussein Obama has been in office for over three years, yet this very same press:
· Cannot find any of his childhood friends or neighbors;
· Or find any of Obama's high school or college classmates;
· Or locate any of his college papers or grades;
· Or determine how he paid for both a Columbia & a Harvard education;
· Or discover which country issued his visa to travel to Pakistan in the 1980's;
Or even find Michelle Obama's Princeton thesis on racism.
They just can't seem to uncover any of this.
Yet, the public still trusts that same press to give them the whole truth!
Don't you find that totally amazing ?
NOW TELL ME THERE IS NO CORRUPTION IN THE AMERICAN PRESS……
You can not get the water to clear up until you get the pigs out of the creek.
You should really do a little research on your own instead of spreading lies.
Within 5 minutes of reading your post, I was able to find:
1. Sohale Siddiqi, President Obama’s friend and roommate, who was interviewed by the Associated Press in May 2008.
2. Phil Boerner, another Obama roommate and classmate, who shared an apartment with the President. You can read some of his recollections of the President in 2009 articles in the Colombia College Today alumni publication and in the New York Times.
3. Michael L. Baron who taught Barack Obama during his senior year at Colombia and was interviewed by NBC.
4. An article written by Barack Obama in the March 10, 1983 edition of Columbia’s Sundial magazine.
5. A profile in the January 2005 edition of Columbia College Today featuring Barack Obama as a Columbia alumnus.
6. A press release from Columbia College in November 2008 announcing he was the first alumnus to be elected President of the United States.
7. Barack Obama could not have entered Harvard Law School in 1988 without first receiving an undergraduate degree. If he were not attending Columbia from 1981 to 1983, he would have had to complete two full years and graduate from some other accredited college. No other school claims him as an alumnus and no one has come forward to claim they knew him in another school.
Oly, I thank you for posting another heap of falsehoods. I always learn a lot debunking your posts. How much did you earn from this one?
I have always thought this was a stupid debate why are we debating who owns the media? Most of our media is owned by a noted conservative and the leftist movement is an anti corporate movement while our media is owned by corporation HOW exactly could our media be pro left? Makes no sense.
If they can't determine those things they sure aren't looking very hard (and haven't heard of Google). Many of them are easily discoverable, on public record, from reputable sources. For example, he had a student loan from a major bank and there have been media stories about college friends and girlfriends quite recently, with interviews.
by OLYHOOCH4 years ago
Dear fellow Patriot,Nearly 1 million American rifles.Banned by a stroke of Barack Obamaâ��s pen.In a move unprecedented in American history, the Obama Administration secretly banned the re-importation of nearly one...
by Buildreps24 months ago
Just checked it on Alexa.com, and realized which (alleged) effect the Panda updates of Google has on traffic. Although I'm still happy with the traffic my Hubs have, are the foundations increasingly eroding. Are there...
by pisean2823117 years ago
In an Internet survey released April 23, 2010 and made between March 31 and April 12, H.H. the Dalai Lama was voted the second most popular leader in the world behind U.S. President Barack Obama.what do you guys think...
by crankalicious3 years ago
I was thinking about this from a historian's perspective (I have an M.A. in History). My first caveat about this question is that, as a historian, I think it's misguided to try to evaluate president's while they're...
by Grace Marguerite Williams3 years ago
in light of the current sociopolitical and socioeconomic situation regarding the United States of America? Do you believe that President Obama is doing the best job he can under the circumstances? Do you maintain that...
by AnnCee6 years ago
Hawaii won't release Obama birth infoJanuary 22, 2011 1:49 AMTHE ASSOCIATED PRESSHONOLULU Democratic Gov. Neil Abercrombie will end his quest to prove President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii because it's against...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.