Ron Paul and mending or ending the Fed

1. SparklingJewel profile image68
    SparklingJewelposted 4 years ago

read the beginning of the article this excerpt is from at the link below and you can access the entire Fed hearing from his website I think (I will check that out)

"It is imperative that the American people be educated on the dangers of the Fed and the importance of restoring sound money. The laying of the groundwork must begin today, so that the American people will be prepared for the day when the mirage the Fed has created evaporates completely. The full hearing footage is available on my website and I would encourage every American to take a look." … -or-End-It … d-success/

2. ptosis profile image78
    ptosisposted 4 years ago

A good book to read ( at least the first half of it) is "The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve by G. Edward Griffin

7-headed hydra:

Senator Nelson Aldrich
    Abraham Andrew
    Frank Vanderlip
    Henry Davison
    Charles Norton
    Benjamin Strong
    Paul Warburg … eated.html

profit from perpetual war, the Rothschild Formula

1. SparklingJewel profile image68
      SparklingJewelposted 4 years ago in reply to this

...yes I read that one...very good and informative...i have been learning a lot about understanding the natural laws of supply and demand and about how many have thrown their greedy little wrenches into the system to line their own pockets and bring the citizens into blind servitude