jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (31 posts)

Can Mitt Romney prove that he's not a Unicorn?

1. Ron Montgomery profile image59
    Ron Montgomeryposted 4 years ago
    1. profile image0
      JaxsonRaineposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sadly, this is what American politics is all about...

Avoid the real issues, each side attack the other, and voters line up behind their parties with popcorn and giant foam fingers.

Ron Montgomeryposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Maybe unicorns aren't a real issue to you....

1. MelissaBarrett profile image60
          MelissaBarrettposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I agree... everyone knows that unicorns are gay.  If he is indeed a unicorn think about what that means for his so-called family values.

You're missing the deeper problem.  Unicorns are mythical beasts.  If Mitt can't prove that he's not a Unicorn, can he even prove that he exists?

2. profile image0

Lol.

2. habee profile image89
      habeeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Mitt might be a unicorn. When I saw him in person, I got the impression that he has a pretty big horn. lol

You must have been awfully close.

1. habee profile image89
          habeeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

As close as possible, baby! I wanted to rub his...head - for good luck. lol

1. Cagsil profile image59
            Cagsilposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Rub his head for luck. roll

You that hard up for some good luck Habee? tongue

1. Disturbia profile image60
              Disturbiaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yikes!  Be careful getting too close to that horn or rubbing either of his heads, you might just get pricked.

Pun intended, right? tongue lol lol

1. Disturbia profile image60
                  Disturbiaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

wink

3. roycechavez profile image60
      roycechavezposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Na, he can't be a unicorn. Unicorns are awesome. And pretty. And bright. And he is none of those things.

Okay, I'll agree even if Unicorns are mythic creatures. The myth of them is still better than the reality of Romney. wink

4. Onusonus profile image87
      Onusonusposted 4 years ago in reply to this

And what alternative could we possibly face? oh, of course! Obama.
      http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/536435_242212619211695_50354392_n.jpg

2. lovemychris profile image78
    lovemychrisposted 4 years ago

That cerificate he showed is fake. He was really born at the Detroit Zoo. Painstaking it was to fake the birth announcement in the papers....but who says Dems have all the cunning?

3. Reality Bytes profile image92
    Reality Bytesposted 4 years ago

And, where does it state that a unicorn would not be eligible for the office?

1. MelissaBarrett profile image60
      MelissaBarrettposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Obviously since all unicorns are born on Venus that would certainly make him ineligible.

1. Reality Bytes profile image92
        Reality Bytesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hmmm, that might be true.  Where is psycheskinner, the unicorn expert at HP.

4. lovemychris profile image78

Oh No....poor unicorn!

"The document released by Mitt Romney's campaign is titled "Certificate of Live Birth." This is, to be clear, the same thing as a birth certificate (it just has a couple of extra words in there and the order is flipped around). But according to three years of commentary from top conservative media and politicos, it's not enough. "There's a difference between a birth certificate, apparently, and a certificate of live birth," said Fox News host Jeanine Pirro in a segment last April on the President's supposedly missing paper trail. The President's certificate of live birth, reported Fox and Friends host Steve Doocy, "is not the exact birth certificate." Sarah Palin suggested that the certificate of live birth was insufficient proof of citizenship.

As one leading conservative activist put it, "A 'birth certificate' and a 'certificate of live birth' are in no way the same thing, even though in some cases they use some of the same words." That was Donald Trump.

Oh My God.....(Jaws music).....They need the Longform!

5. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

I'm almost tempted to report this thread. The only problem is that I cannot make up my mind whether it should be placed under

(a) humor(moved to category)
    (b) offensive(report to be closed to reply)
    (c) mythology(moved to category)

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Maybe you should pray for guidance...

Pray for guidance? No need. lol

When I do decide, I'll keep it to myself. lol

6. Ron Montgomery profile image59
    Ron Montgomeryposted 4 years ago

Habee is such a horn tease

7. profile image0
    screamingposted 4 years ago

Sad that politics has come to this. I just want to know what Romney will do to help the middle class. I've yet to hear anything?

How can Romney help the Middle Class. He has already shown no interest in helping the Middle Class, just look at Mass. Not to mention, he isn't for equality and/or equal rights.

He has ordered an extremely large carrier to strap on top of Air Force 1.

2. profile image0

If you want to know what he will do for the middle class, look at these:

http://www.mittromney.com/issues/tax

20% tax cut
      cut interest, dividend, capital gains taxes on under 200,000
      Cut corporate tax rate to 25%(making US more attractive to investors, new jobs for the middle class will come from this)

http://www.mittromney.com/issues/trade

Confront China's unfair trade policies. Duties on Chinese imports will make it so Americans can compete with the prices of goods made in China.

8. profile image0
    JaxsonRaineposted 4 years ago

I have the perfect solution. When you go to the ballot, vote for Romney for President of the United States of Amercia and vote for Obama for the President of the United States of America!

9. lovemychris profile image78

Webster G Tarpleyā€¸

"Mormon WhiteHorseProphecy of Romney taking power is death on a pale horse for USA- this is what Ron Paul backers are bringing Bilderberg"

"WhiteHorseProphecy of Joseph Smith predicts Mormon will seize control over USA when Constitution hangs by a thread- ie freemasonic coup"

"Bilderberg for Romney: meets in hotel owned by Mormon Marriots allied to Mitt"

Benjamin Fulford says Mitt is the pick of the NWO. No word on his unicorn status. wink

working