Are Politicians Really Looking Out For Us'

1. 0
    screamingposted 4 years ago

Do you think Democrats and Replublicans are really voting in our best interests? Or their own? When I look at the news, I see voting on things that make no sense to me, but cost the American Taxpayers millions of dollars a year.Months spent on the dumbest things! Months spent on these ideas, that a normal business could vote on in an hour. It seems to me, all BOTH parties are doing is holding sessions to justify their jobs! What do you think?

1. Handicapped Chef profile image31
      Handicapped Chefposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The real problem with American government is that it is not as democratic as it should be. Affluent special interests have too much power in our political system and the public has too little.

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

Not ever. Even the creation of America was deceit on behalf of the power and wealthy at that time. Yes, the Founding Fathers wanted equality and equal rights, but not those who are corrupted by power and wealth.

This Country hasn't ever been equality or equal rights, and to prove it, it still ISN'T now. Proving it never has been about equality or equal rights. If it had been, then it would have happened during the last 200+ years and growth in America would now be at an all-time high and poverty, as well as homelessness, would be almost eliminated.

Unfortunately, the politicians know why poverty and homelessness continues, yet do nothing about it. They take action which make them appears as IF they are helping, yet their actions do nothing to help.