jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

What global banks own seat on the board of our U.S. Federal Reserve?

1. Eric L. Andrews profile image61
    Eric L. Andrewsposted 4 years ago

I don't know and given it controls our economy and banking system I would welcome some insight.

1. Reality Bytes profile image93
      Reality Bytesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Research the Rothschild banking group.

Eric L. Andrewsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Already have at length.  Would like others to do so.  Stay informed.

1. Reality Bytes profile image93
          Reality Bytesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Another family to research would be the Rockefellers.

I know.  I want others to check this out.  You are informed.

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

The Federal Reserve Bank is nothing more than a community of the World's LARGEST banks and it's owners. That's 'who' sits on the board. Just because the U.S. assigns a Chairman doesn't make it a Federal Agency.

I have always thought the "Federal Reserve Bank" meant it was owned and operated by the Federal Government. However, as I grew older I learned that that wasn't true.

So, that should show the deceitfulness of the politicians who put the Federal Reserve Bank into actions to start off with. The secondary deceitfulness of the Federal Reserve Bank is the word reserve? This would be surplus, but if the government has to borrow money from the Federal Reserve Bank, how is it a surplus?

Just my thoughts on it.

Right on.  We as American citizens are slaves to the debt we run up and the banks of the Federal Reserve loan the U.S. money and make interest off of it.  Same in the European Union, where the Central Bank there forces countries to bail out the others in the Eurozone and lends the money.  I heard yesterday that Italy has to loan euros to Spain at 3% but borrow it from the EU Central Bank at 7%.  That is why they are collapsing.

working