jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Joe The Plumber: Gun Control Caused The Holocaust

1. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 4 years ago

Joe The Plumber: Gun Control Caused The Holocaust | Samuel Wurzelbacher, famously known as ‘Joe The Plumber,’ is running for Congress this year on a platform of party-line Republican reforms, including gun control. But while it’s only natural that he would make a campaign advertisement around the issue, the tack he took is rather unusual — Wurzelbacher has a new advertisement in which he says that gun control laws are responsible for the Armenian genocide and the Holocaust of the Jews. What’s more, he explains the theory while loading his gun and shooting fruits and vegetables. Watch it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBTDMLZw … r_embedded
    I can't beleive what people are saying today
    Make a video and upload it to YouTube whether it makes sense or not. I guess everyone has a right to look stupid

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

Yes Stacie, everyone reserves the right to show how stupid they are. It's a common occurrence. lol

1. livelonger profile image89
      livelongerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

For some, demonstrating how stupid you are helps get you more votes.

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 4 years ago in reply to this

?

1. livelonger profile image89
          livelongerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Some people vote for candidates who seem like "regular guys" and hate those they think are too intelligent.

1. Cagsil profile image60
            Cagsilposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I was only "?" the statement you made because you used the word "you". Thus, caused the confusion and my "?". Nothing more.

3. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 4 years ago

Simple people like simple answers, and the ruling matrix loves simple people.

4. Mighty Mom profile image90
    Mighty Momposted 4 years ago

Gotta hand it to Joe.
    I don't think anti-extermination has been used as a campaign platform before.
    It almost strikes me as Rovian.

working