jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

congressional members and religious leaders for religious freedom

1. SparklingJewel profile image66
    SparklingJewelposted 4 years ago

This is a "big-time" Constitutional issue

"...an all-star group of elected officials, commentators and religious leaders for a discussion about religious freedom in light of the federal government's recent health care mandates. When you have a chance, please take time to watch this special program about how Christians should deal with the Department of Health and Human Services' new regulations that would force health care plans to cover abortion drugs, contraceptives and sterilizations..."

1. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It doesn't matter, the Courts are going to shoot it down anyways.

2. 0
    screamingposted 4 years ago

I'm sure this issue would make our founding fathers roll in their graves. NOT. The healthcare bill as a whole is great. everyone should be able to get affordable health insurance. Does the bill need tweeking? Yes. But to condemn a bill on a couple of issues? I'm sure, our founding fathers didn't include healthcare in the constitution. Unless of course they specifically referred to health care practices, during that time, performed in barber shops!

1. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Find an alternative. Universal Health Care is just another fraud on the public.

Government doesn't have the power to make Health Care affordable by meddling in it.

3. 59
    facilitatorboyeposted 4 years ago

How can I find the alternative?